chapter nineteen.

________________________

Theme song:Hey stupid,I love you-JP Saxe________________________

________________________

Gianina was shaken awake by Katherine who had woken up about an hour before and was completely bored.

"Let me sleep,i'm tired."Gianina whined before putting a pillow over her head.

"Gigi,i'm so bored."Katherine whined as she sat on top of the Salvatore girl.

"Baby,I am way too tired to be awake right now.We were up all night talking."Gia sighed.

"...and doing other things."the Piece girl smirked slightly.

"Let me sleeeep."Gianina groaned and hit Katherine softly with her pillow.

"Fine,Elena is here,maybe i'll go mess with her and your brothers,i'm really good at pretending to be her."Kat smiled mischievously.

"Not to me you aren't,I could tell in like five seconds."Gia shook her head."Just make sure they don't kill you."

"Can I tell them about us?"the Pierce girl questioned.

"Sure,I seriously doubt they care about anything other than Elena anyways."Gianina sighed again."Can I please go back to bed now?"

"Yup,i'll see you in a bit."Katherine placed a kiss on the Salvatore girls forehead before climbing out of bed and leaving the room.

When Gianina woke up,she walked downstairs to see Damon on top of Katherine,safe to say she wasn't very happy about it.

"Seriously?Stealing your siblings girlfriends is just your favorite hobby isn't,Damon?"

The eldest Salvatore quickly got of of Katherine and looked at his sister with wide eyes,he was angry at Katherine for knowing he would die if he used the dagger.That's why he was on top of her,or at least that's what he told himself.

"Gig-"

"Please save your excuses for someone who's an idiot,maybe start with Damon."Gianina grabbed her jacket from a rack close by and left the house without another word.

The full moon was getting closer and closer so,her anger got worse and worse.This often happened but this time it was full force.A feeling she couldn't exactly explain.

So,she called the one person she knew she could always count on.

Jeremy Gilbert.

꧁꧂

The best friend pair sat in Gia's car talking for hours about nothing and everything,they really did miss each other but the world was bringing their friendship apart.Gianina couldn't stand Elena while Jeremy hated Damon so they never went to each other's houses and they both were in new relationships.