chapter eighteen.

________________________

Theme song:Love lies-Normani,Khalid________________________

________________________

After being attacked again by the werewolves and saved by Elijah late the night before,let's just say that Damon's ego was extremely hurt.He was moping around and drinking the entire night which kind of made Gianina laugh.She also teased him about it a lot,which led them to their current predicament.

"He's trying to kill Elijah,an original vampire,I just don't want him to get killed,Kat."Gia frowned slightly,stressed by her brother's determination to kill Elijah.

"Damon is Damon,if you don't let him do this he's just going to do something worse down the road."Katherine said as she ran her hands through the Salvatore girls hair.

"I guess you're right."Gianina closed her eyes."You have no idea how badly I want to get you out of this tomb."

"Don't worry,i'm working on it."the Pierce girl smiled to herself knowing she had a plan coming through.

"You are?"the Salvatore girl sat up."What exactly does that mean?"

"If I told you then you'd probably be stuck choosing between me and your brothers and we both know how you'd pick."Katherine shrugged her shoulders.

"That's not fair."Gianina frowned slightly.

"It's really fair,Gigi."the Pierce girl stood up."The person helping with my plan is coming to talk with me soon,I really don't need you two to meet."

"Why?"Gia stood up."Are you sleeping with them?"

"You're kidding right?Please tell me you are kidding because that can't be farther from the truth."Katherine shook her head.

"Fine,prove it to me."Gianina crossed her arms angrily.

"How the hell do you expect me to do that?"Kat questioned.

"That's up to you."Gia said,frowning slightly at the thought of Katherine with someone else.

It had really become an insecurity of hers,to picture her girlfriend with her brothers over and over.

"Fine,i'll tell you who it is."

꧁꧂

Instead of John,who was supposed to be coming,Gianina was almost caught in the tomb by Damon.The girls had to think quickly on their feet and made it look like Katherine was desiccating before Gia hid somewhere in a small nook.She heard Damon and Katherine talking about how if Elijah died,she would be stuck in the tomb forever,and Gianina didn't want that to happen.