chapter thirty two.

Smells like teen spirit — Nirvana

Gianina hadn't actually attended school in months. However, after Klaus getting scared and bolting, she was going to make sure their little hybrid source stayed alive and well. Which, was a huge hassle but well needed considering she needed an army and a few pints wouldn't create that.

"Hi, Jeremy." Gia tapped his shoulder, a grin on his face. "Long time no see."

"Gia." The boy sighed upon hearing her voice, starting to immediately walk away.

"Oh, what's wrong? Is little baby Gilbert mad at me?" The Salvatore girl pouted as she walked beside him.

"You aren't you so, yes." Jeremy looked around before nodding his head. "Plus, I have other things going on right now."

"Girlfriend troubles?" Gianina smiled at that. "Bonnie is hot by the way, good job."

"Girlfriend troubles is an understatement."
The Gilbert boy stopped, facing his body towards the girl. "I know you want something, what is it?"

"Can't a girl just say hi to an old friend?" Gia asked slyly, raising a brow. "Hm?"

"Not when that girl is a vampire with no humanity." Jeremy shook his head. "If this is about my sister—"

"More about her doppelgänger. I can't have that bitch messing with Elena and my plans." Gianina sighed. "So where is she?"

"Haven't seen her." The Gilbert boy replied plainly, clearly hiding something from her. "Not since Senior prank night when her and Damon kidnapped me just for information."

"I heard about the kidnap thing, kinda tacky if you ask me." The Salvatore girl narrowed her eyes. "How did you give them information?"

"I see dead people." Jeremy shrugged his shoulders, kind of tired of explaining that to people.

"Okay sixth sense, what the hell does that mean?" Gianina asked, both of them beginning to walk again.

"I seen my ex, Anna and my other ex, Vicki." The Gilbert boy got awkward at that, rubbing the back of his next.

"Ahhh, girlfriend problems, I see." Gia nodded lightly, taking in all the information the boy gave her. "Thanks for the little catch up, i'll see you around."

The Salvatore girl saluted her ex best friend as she walked away, leaving him frowning.

•—•

Historically, two non humanity Salvatores had never been good. Add in supernatural and teen drama, it made for a big mess. So, let's just say that history class with Mr. Saltzman was going to be quite the spectacle.

Caroline and Elena sat next to each other, Tyler behind them. They tensed up as Gianina and Stefan entered the room, their eyes slightly widening. Tyler wasn't scared though, he waved at the girl and she waved back, her taking a seat next to him in the back of the room.