𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝟓

Nova pulled the sourest, bitchiest face she could muster. She then slowly turned her head to him, looked him up and down, and scoffed. Outwardly, you would think she was a rude, spoiled bitch. On the inside, she felt like she just signed her own death certificate. Time of death: 10:38 PM. Cause of death: being really fucking stupid. 

She plastered the widest sarcastic grin on her face and said "Not at all. You can go sit somewhere else now 'big shot'." before rolling her eyes and continuing to completely ignore him.

He scowled at her and left the table. When Nova knew he couldn't see her face anymore, her expression crumpled into a pained grimace. Her thoughts repeated like her brain was stuck on a merry-go-round. I'm brave. I'm Nova. I can do this. For Ruth. For Bobbie. For Sam. For the neighborhood. I can do this. I'm brave.

She sighed and pulled out her phone. She flicked through her contacts and landed on Bobbie's name. This is it. Her iron facade weakened as she looked at their previous chats about Bobbie inviting her to his house for dinner with his family.

Bobbie was like her fun uncle, and his wife, Angela, was like her aunt. She had known both of them since she was sixteen and barely made ends meet to get through high school. She lived with their family until she was 18, and she got a steady job to get through university.

Nova steeled her face and downed the rest of her bourbon like a shot. She then sent Bobbie the code to let her know to alert the feds. And alert the feds he did.

It was one of the very rare moments in his life where Spencer Reid had absolutely no clue what the fuck was going on

It was one of the very rare moments in his life where Spencer Reid had absolutely no clue what the fuck was going on. According to Penelope the name of the unsub and her location were sent to her by an untraceable burner phone.

Penelope couldn't track it no matter what she did which made the team highly suspicious. If Penny can't track it, it can't be tracked. The team had just gotten the news and were openly freaking out about it. Except for Rossi, he never freaks out about anything unless it's wine. Or maybe expensive cigars.

"It could be a trap or even a hostage situation, we gotta get moving," Derek said to Hotch, pacing the room anxiously.

"We have to consider all the possibilities before going in there. She could be highly dangerous-"

"Um- guys. We got another message." Penelope's voice interrupted them. The team turned to her and saw her looking at the screen with anxiety. A clear frown mark was prominent on her forehead as she read the words off the screen.

"Come get me before he kills me. Two birds with one stone. Please don't be late. Bring backup."

The team shared concerned and confused looks before JJ piped up and said "We can think about it on the way."

They collectively nodded and started strapping on their bulletproof vests and speeding to the location.

Nova Yīkào was not a coward. She wasn't a pussy, and she never backed out of a fight. That is why Nova was currently nursing a bleeding lip as she dodged another punch from Theodore. To be fair, she wasn't expecting the feds to take this long. She also wasn't expecting him to try to beat the ever-living shit out of her.