𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝟑

"So you're saying that she- she makes people confess their crimes? That's it?" Derek Morgan stated, not quite understanding why they were given this case. "Sound's like she's doin' us a favor. I don't see why we got this case."

Penelope nodded as she fiddled with something on her computer while saying " Yeah, well that's what I thought- but just- here watch to this." She said as a grainy video popped up on the big screen. Everyone sat forward as the video played of Mr. Chad Parsons strapped to a chair with a small, slender figure holding a gun next to him.

Derek raised his eyebrows as he watched the video with interest, as did the rest of the team. They watched as the slender figure handed Chad the phone, Chad staying silent after the officer picked up. They could only hear very broken audio, and it was dark, so they could barely see it. Then, the audio was transferred to a recording of the 9-1-1 call. "P-please, I- I raped them all. I raped all those w-women. I'm married. I-I enjoyed it. I don't feel bad- I'm worthless and pathetic. Please- Please take me to jail." Spencer grimaced. He knows he wasn't supposed to be biased when it comes to victims of cases, but it was hard not to hate this man.

He could only imagine what that lady was like. If he was anything at the moment, he was curious. Why does she do this? Has she ever killed any of these men? They heard a gun click and saw that Chad began to shake in his position, sobbing loudly. "Jesus what did she do to him" Emily piped up, seeing how terrified he was. Penelope shook her head "That's the thing, there's not a mark on him! She didn't even touch him."

"PLEASE! IM AT THE ABANDONED BUILDING ON 5TH AVENUE, STREET 76, PLEASE-" They heard him pleading before the audio was abruptly cut off. The team was silent as they watched the slim figure pull on a large black coat before leaving the man's phone with him and exiting the building. "She didn't even touch him, and she's careful, restrained, I mean- she didn't show any outward signs of violence," JJ said, impressed but slightly confused. "Where was this Garcia?" Rossi piped up from his seat. "Richmond. It's a local case," she replied. "Garcia- why are we taking this case if this is the only thing she's done? She's not a serial killer or a rapist, this isn't really our area-" he started. Penelope interrupted him with a gleam in her eyes of slight excitement.

This made Spencer's eyebrows raise. Penelope was never one to sympathize with unsubs. "That's the thing, Hotch. She's been doing this for three years, one hundred and twelve men and women." She said and the team's eyebrows raised. This made things more complicated. The team gathered everything that they could from the material they had and they flew to Richmond.

They walked into the Richmond police station as JJ, Garcia, and Derek started setting things up. For some reason, Penelope insisted on coming on this case. The team decided to talk to the chief of the station, deciding it was probable they would know more about her than they did. Female unsubs were always more complex than male ones. "Is there anything about her you might know, anything you could tell us?" Most of the officers shook their heads. 

After a tension-filled silence, one of them stood up, a female one. "You know, she's the reason I joined the force. Two years ago I was assaulted by a man called Ethan Vincelli. My family and I reported it to the police, but they didn't do anything." She started with a strong voice. You can tell she had told this story proudly many times before. 

"They waited 7 months before even opening up an investigation on him. One of my girls was assaulted by him too, a cousin of mine. She said she knew somebody who knew somebody who could get rid of the problem for free. A week later, Ethan was in jail. He's still is rotting in there with the amount of evidence she put against him. I don't know who that girl is, but I know damn sure she's doing more for this city than any of us are." The look in her eyes when she finished held a sense of admiration. Hotch furrowed his brows and nodded. The team rethought their profile on her. "Thank you, everything helps. Your cousin, would you mind giving us a name?" Hotch asked. The lady gave them a name and an address, and their investigation started.