21

[18+ content present]

(P.S. Don't tell me you don't picture Damon Salvatore with a possession kink. That's all.)

Chapter 21: All The Time (ft Lil Wayne)

"You left me."

Nala screamed, her foot slipping in the shower and she was sure she was going to fall if it wasn't for the two strong hands that caught her. "What are you—" She paused, eyes squinted tightly shut as she went back under the showers hot stream, furiously wiping the soap from her face before coming back to face him properly. "How did you get in my house?"

"I opened the door, it was unlocked," Damon was taking his shirt off, his pants soon following and Nala's mouth gaped out in pleasant surprise as his private parts became much less private. "Not very safe if you ask me."

"Good thing I didn't ask then, huh?" Nala murmured, moving to the side as he got in the shower with her. One strong arm reached over her shoulder to grab the detachable shower top, changing the feature something with much more pressure before directing the stream to his back. "Again, why are you here?"

           "Because you left me." He pouted, his pretty pink bottom lip plump and just begging for her to lean up just a bit and capture them in a kiss she knew would be perfect; somehow by the grace of all the higher powers, she refrained. "Alone, in bed."

"I hadn't been in my own house in two days, I needed to get clothes on that belonged to me," She stole back the shower head, setting it back in place and resetting the stream to something less aggressive. Grabbing a organic loofah scrub she'd harvested from her garden, Nala soaked it in the hot water and liquid soap that smelled like honey and vanilla. "Is that alright with you?"

Damon didn't answer right away, seeming to finally notice that they were naked and she was lathering soap on her body and it was washing down, down, down the drain in a way that shouldn't have been sexy—but traveling the curves of her body was more seduction than he could handle without needing assistance in standing upright. She took his breath away, effortlessly and constantly; Nala Laveau was like a goddamn drug and Damon Salvatore was a filthy feign. "I want you to be mine."

"Aren't I already?"

His thumb caressed her cheekbone, a ghost of a smile overtaking his face as the warm water splashed perfect water droplets on his freshly shaven cheeks. "I want you to be mine," He repeats softly. "—with a title."

Nala raised an eyebrow, momentarily stopping her ministrations of washing her body; his words were far more important. Silently, in her thoughts she applauded her spell, pleased that it worked so quickly—or even worse, the even more heartbreaking option that he was asking her purely because his feelings were true, natural and not completely fabricated by another. Her gut wrenched, guilt burning ablaze inside of her and she had to struggle not to visibly wince and ruin the romantic moment. "Oh, Damon. Really?"

He nods eagerly, dark hair soaked and falling flat against his flawless face. "Really. I want you, I've never wanted anything more in my whole life."

Her heart was thumping in her chest, cheeks surely turning a distinct shade of mauve, steadily growing from the apples of her cheeks and the very tops of her ears. This was it, the moment she'd dreamed about and wished on stars for, she'd grinded expensive herbs and a one of a kind spell had been used on this man—the one her heart screamed with all of its might that she loved him.

Even if she didn't say it out loud yet, she knew.

"Yes," Nala whispered, her confirmation being cut off with the swift collision of his lips on hers. Strong fingers cards through her soaking wet curls, chestnut tresses saturated slick with conditioner but Damon couldn't give a damn—this felt like heaven. Kissing Nala felt like a great privilege, a right of passage, a fated love; her tongue tracing the seem of his lips felt like sealing the deal. Proclaiming some silent yet profoundly loud love for one another with the way their lips smacked against one another with a growing passion.

Hands slicked with soap, exploring one another's bodies, memorizing the feeling of his strong shoulders and her soft breasts. The showers unrelenting song drowned out the melody of their moans. "You're mine." He grunts when he enters her for the first time, her eyes rolling back at the perfect feeling of his thick cock sliding past the arousal slick entrance of the pussy she'd always give to him. Even when he turns her away from him, bending her over and lifting her leg higher than she knew she could stretch—but she'd do anything for Damon.

A five finger grip, strong and firm, slipped around her neck, arching her back and forcing her to look at him. "Say it."

Nala hesitated, only a fraction of a second so she could revel in the primal pleasure of his thick phallus hitting a spot in her stomach she didn't know she had. She all but screamed out a moan, eyes clamping shut as she focused on the intense sensations thrumming though out her body. Nala didn't think she could take anymore when a thumb slowly snuck it's way in her ass, filling her up to the brim in ways she didn't know how to thank Damon for. "Fuck, that's yours, Damon."

"Good girl," He crooned, loosening his grip on her neck and focusing solely on her ass cheeks. He spread them both apart, keeping one thumb still firmly stuffed in her asshole. "Such a pretty little pussy and it's all mine to fucking ruin." Damon slowed down on his thrusts for a moment to look down at the exposed cat before him, falling into a trance, whispering under his breath to himself words unintelligible to the female before him.

           She was close, the way his fingers were rubbing on her bundle of nerves in those perfectly slow circles, the pressure gradually building as he thrusted in her soaked snatch relentlessly. "I–"
Thrust. "Fucking—" Thrust. "Love—" One slick soaked finger lifted from between her legs and into his mouth and Nala climaxed right then and there. "This pussy. All fucking mine, cum for me, pretty girl."

          He finished on her ass, a few spurts spiking up her back but it took nothing but a quick wash under the spray and all was good as new. Baptized and dipped in the sexual juices of no longer being single, Nala was beaming, reaching up to press a fat kiss to his lips.

           "All mine."