4

Chapter 4: Damon, You Dog, You

      "God, this place is gorgeous," Nala's breath was taken away at the beautiful decor in the large boarding house. The color scheme was warm and homey, which was surprising considering he was a vampire.

       Damon sauntered past her, a smile itching itself into his angular features, he unbuttoned a few buttons on his black shirt, one strong hand reaching forward to grip a glass and fill it halfway with a amber liquid. "You'd know, wouldn't you?"

        His compliment was smooth, almost as smooth as the newly exposed skin, his muscular chest taunting Nala to help him unbutton just a few more notches on his top. "Why'd you ask me to come back with you? I may be new but I'm not oblivious to the feelings you have for Elena."

         The eldest Salvatore took a large gulp of bourbon, trying to figure out exactly how he felt about her boldness. He couldn't deny that she was very attractive and the way her pretty brown eyes studied him made his palms sweaty. "Come have a drink with me," Handing her a smaller glass, she happily obliged, both taking a seat on the large leather couch.

          "I'm not big on the whole emotions thing and I'm not drunk enough to start unpacking that," Reaching an arm around her, hand subconsciously playing in her curly hair, the hair products she used smelling like a plethora of flowers. "But when I like something I usually get it and tonight that was you."

         Laveau smiled, a thought immediately sparking in her mind. His confidence was cute but she wanted to humble him, maybe even fuck with his head a little. Playing along with her plan, she adjusted so that she was in his lap. His hands immediately trailed from her shoulders until they rested greedily on her ass. "Be careful of the things you want, you might form an addiction to it."

          "Can't get addicted if I haven't sampled the product."

          Leaning forward, eyes trained on his pretty pink lips, gently shined over from the slick of his spit. Nala kissed him, gently at first yet sensual all over. Her hands trailed greedily from his soft onyx tresses to the sinfully strong muscles of his arms.

           Eager to feel more, her nimble fingers unbuttoned his shirt, the palms of her hands taking in the perfect heat of his skin—her lips never leaving his own. The bourbon laced taste of his tongue gently licked her bottom lip for permission, her mouth opening in acceptance, their tongues dipping to meet as their lips followed.

          Nala broke away for a second, her eyes half-lidded as she peered down at him, his pupils blow with lust as he watched her take off her shirt—more and more of her perfect skin exposed and awaiting his hands. His eyes briefly stopped at a small tattoo on her hip, his thumb reaching on its own accord to trace it gently. "What's this?"

           It was a protection symbol, one she'd found drawn in her grandmothers grimrore, one that connected her to all of her ancestors of the past. Instead of offering an explanation, she simply i clipped her bra and let her chest pop out on full display. "It's a tattoo."

           Damon rolled his steely blue eyes, a sarcastic remark bubbling up on his tongue but it was quickly shoved away when Nala ended all further conversation with another kiss. This time Damon had no intentions of interrupting, his hands groping over the newly exposed skin, fingers running over pebbled brown areola's before pulling teasingly at her nipples.

           The moan that escaped her mouth was utterly pornographic against his lips, standing up, her body sturdily secured in his arms he used his vampiric speed to rush her upstairs, one foot popping out to nudge open his door.

Setting her down on the bed, it was Damon's turn to be a tease, the sinister smirk on his handsome face disappeared as his teeth playfully bit at her bottoms, sliding them lower and lower until all that was left was exposed legs and see through lacy panties. The sultry dangle of a shiny gold belly ring with a diamond eye dangling off the bottom. "Are you ready, pretty girl?"

Nala swooned under the nickname, the praise making her thighs clench. "Take my panties off and find out for yourself, pretty boy."

A tingle settled in Damon's stomach, this woman was spectacular a breath of fresh air and not one time tonight did he have the urge to feed from her. Instead, he followed her instructions and discarded her of her last article of clothing, him eagerly following suit.

Nala couldn't keep her eyes off of him, her brown eyes appreciating the flawless sight before her. His pants dropped down, black Calvin Klein's sliding down with them to let his cock spring forward, hard and weeping his nectar of the gods. Mouth watering at the sight, she scooted back, excitement swirling in her cunt at the way he stalked closer to her on the bed.

Damon on top was heavenly, his cerulean gaze intoxicating as his fingers slid tantalizingly slow up the slit of her pussy, catching up her wetness and drawing it across her bottom lip, his tongue darting out to lick it off of her before crouching down to press a kiss to her mound.

Deeply inhaling the smell of her essence, the maple syrup aroma sending his senses into a frenzy. His tongue reaches forward, licking a thick swipe from the bottom of her pussy to the top, his lips curling forward to lock onto the baby bud of nerves. Nala was a mess, the pleasure a gradual build up—nothing she couldn't take until he slowly dipped a finger into her entrance.

One finger behind the other and that devilish mouth latched onto her clit, Nala was barely holding onto reality. Her hands were gripped tightly in the sheets, moans passing her lips in constant recession, his fingers going in and out faster and faster, curling upwards in a come hither motion.

Her back arches, eyes clenching shut then prying themselves open just because she refused to miss out on the sight of his nose buried in between her legs. A hand shoots forward, dangling themselves in his luscious head of hair in a firm grip, shoving his face deeper when his tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Nala was seconds away from an orgasm when Damon's bedroom door opened, Elena's eyes widening as she took in the sight, turning around immediately and bumping into a peering Stefan.

His brows raised, lips pursed and Nala didn't miss the way his green eyes traveled over her uncovered chest. "I told her she should've knocked."

Authors Note

Finally I'm starting to get back into the vibe of writing more often, shit I missed it so much. I can't wait to show you guys what I have planned for Nala's character. She gonna be so badass, you're gonna love her.

Anywhore, happy reading babies! Mama loves you