35 ~ [Simmer Down]

Start from the beginning

.....

After my shift at the library, it was already late afternoon. But I was still wondering if I should go there, even after I decided to go there I was undoubtedly hesitating. Now Louis will not be there too cause I was he who introduced me as his friend there.

"Ring ring" I heard my phone beeping, breaking my thoughts. I searched my bag for my phone and I saw it was the same number as last night that means it is Aaron. I picked it up.

"Leera, when are you coming?" The little boy asked impatiently over the call. His voice kinda felt sad like he lost hope that I would come to see him. "On my way! On my way. I'll be there Aaron" I muttered quickly.
"Come fast, we are waiting for you" He muttered again making me confused.

"Who's we??" I asked impatiently. "My mom" He responded. "Who else did you tell that I'm coming??" I asked being actually worried now.
"No one else" he replied and I finally felt relieved. "What did you tell your mom??" I enquired him. "That Leera is coming to see me" he asserted in a calm manner.

"Can I ask you one last question?" I murmured knowing my stupid questions were annoying the little boy. He uttered a small "okay".
"Hmm.. Is he at home??" I asked slowly even if I'm quite eager to know the answer. "Who he?" He asked not understanding. "A-Azezal?" His name coming out of my mouth now always felt like a electric volt hitting me.

"Ooh bestfriend? No he isn't" he sighed and knowing this my heart actually kinda relieved this time.

"Okay I'll be there soon.. wait for me!" saying that I hanged up and looked for a cab. Even after I felt better but not entirely and that was kinda enough to grow frustration in me but I calmed myself the whole time thinking I won't see him and everything will go fine.

On my way I bought some chocolates for Aaron. I dialed the same number when I reached infront of his house for confirming the guards that I could go inside. Even if I knew Azezal won't be here as Aaron said, the agitation in me started to overwhelm with time.

I came inside after dealing with the guards and now I was thinking how to find him. This house is literally so freaking big and every part of this house only uttered luxury and extravagance. Finally someone came across who appeared to be a maid or someone who worked here. She looked very well dressed too.

"Miss, Who are you?" The girl asked in a gentle manner. "I'm Leera.. " I muttered quickly, fidgeting my fingers. "How may I help you? Are you here for anything in particular?" She asked again. "Hm.. I'm here for Aaron.. I mean I'm known to him. I came to see him. So can you please kindly show me his room?" I requested.

"Oohh.. sure follow me" saying that she lead the way and I followed after her. We climbed up the stairs and I sucked in my breath when I was heading to the same room I unintentionally met Azezal in his engagement party last time. But I thanked god internally when we turned to the other direction but not so far from that room. Finally we stopped, infront of a room and the maid turned to face me.

"This is Aaron's room. You may go in, miss" She uttered politely. I thanked her with a smile and then she left without saying anything more. From where I'm currently standing I can see the same room which was probably Azezal's clearly from here which is very near. More like a few feet away from this room. I gulped looking straightly at his door. He isn't here anyway, why am I so fucking scared for God's sake!

Finally coming apart from my thoughts, I knocked at the door. I kept standing as no one responded from inside. I knocked again this time calling out his name "Aaron?" Still there was no sound coming out from inside. "Is he not inside the room?" I murmured to myself. Maybe he is sleeping? This time I was about to open the door when suddenly I felt a push against my body from behind.