62 : set

"Hanee noona! You can do itt!" you heard Niki cheer for you. 

You grinned. You had to do obstacle course from one end of the field to the other. There were big tires and walls to climb over. Heeseung approached you.

"If you lose to any of them, you're gonna drag the tires around the field 2 times" he said and you glared at him.

"Are the other guys gonna get this punishment too?" you asked him while warming. 

"No cause if you win, you get to have Taro for the whole night. And me too" He giggled. 

You breath in.

"Im doing this for Taro, i don't need you tonight" you smiled and shrugged. 

"That is if you win of course" he crossed his arms. You chuckled and got in position.

"Good luck baby" Heeseung tapped your shoulder and walked off. 

'no fainting, no losing. no weak Hanee, im doing this for the team, for myself and Taro'

You tense up. 

"Ready??" Taeyong yelled. You look beside you and saw Mark. he looked at you and nod. You nod.

"GO!" Taeyong yelled and you started running for you godamn life. 

You started crawling under the net. You were only 3 seconds ahead of Mark.

"come on Hanee" you said to yourself and kept crawling until the very end. You could hear the guys cheering for you.

"Seagal! Let's goo!" you heard Jake's voice and laughed. You ran to the wall and grabbed the rope to pull yourself up. 

"Bwoyaa why is she so fast" you heard Mark whined.

"Come on Mark Leee" Johnny yelled. You got to the top of the wall and was thinking of jumping down.

"No! Use the rop-" Jay yelled but you jumped the 8 feet tall wall and landed perfectly.

"oof" the guys gasped. 

"Why is she so fearless?" Heeseung said, getting worried for you. 

You ran to the tires and tie the rope to yourself. Mark was beside you, also tying the rope to himself. You quickly ran before Mark could. 

As you ran, you felt the rope slowly getting down to your wound. The pressure on the wound started getting deeper and you groaned.

"Bloody hell i thought you've cured" you yelled in frustration, grabbing the rope with your hands. You saw Mark beside you and slowly getting ahead of you. 

'hell no im not losing'  you said and let go of the rope, letting it put pressure on your stomach.

You ran to the fullest, ignoring the pain. You started getting ahead of Mark. You saw Heeseung at the finishing line and ran to your fullest until you passed the finish line. 

"YAYYYY HANEE WONNN!!" Sunoo jumped happily. You fell to the ground as soon as you reached the finishing line. 

"URGHH" you yelled happily. Mark also fell to the ground beside you. 

"Whoa nice one Hanee" he pants and shook your hand. 

"hehe thank you"you grinned. Heeseung pulled you up. 

"You okay? Does your leg hurts?" Heeseung asked while walking you back to the rest of the guys. 

"You dumbass! How can you jump from a 8 feet wall??" Jay scolded you and smacked your head.