36 : time

You were about to fall asleep. You were waiting for Heeseung but he never came.

'ugh why did i say that' you groaned. Suddenly the door opened. You sat up.

"Opps, Did i woke you up?" heeseung said as he came in, hugging his 2 pillows.

'wtf, adorable'

"Kinda" you replied when you saw him awkwardy walking.

"Sorry, you can go back to sleep. I Will just sleep in the floor" he said.

"You know there's a couch there right?" you pointed to the couch near the window. 

You bought that a few days after moving in. Sunghoon helped you carry it to your bedrom.

"Ouh" he picked up his pillows and walked to the couch. He sat on in.

"ooo comfy" he said and you chuckled.

"Hold on" you got up and went to your closet. You took out an extra blanket. You asked the housekeeper to gave you an extra one just in case.

'who knows it would be useful right now'

"Here" you passed it to him.

"Thank you" he unfold it and laid down. You closed the light which automatically made the stars glowed bright. You smiled and laid down to get a better view.

"Its beautiful" heeseung said.

"My hardwork paid off" you said, admiring the stars.

"Im sorry if i made you mad" you said, playing with your fingers.

"Its okay. Just please listen to me next time.." he said and you heard him sighed.

"I've learnt my lesson" you said and he suddenly laughed.

"Good" you turned to take a look at him. He was staring at the stars too. You smile.

"Can i ask you a question?" you wanted to bring up the topic about his ex.

"Sure" he said, putting his arm on his head. [youknow how-_-]

"Do you not miss your ex? I mean..you even killed her..Didn't you loved her?" you slowly asked. Even in the dark, you know he became sad when he heard your question.

"Uhm.." he said, trying to figure out the words to say to you.

"Im sorry. You don't have to answer my question" you quickly said, You didn't want to ruin the mood.

"No no. Its fine. Uhh.. of course, i loved her. She was my first love and first girlfriend afterall. But when i know she was about to destroy this organisation that i've worked so hard for, i got angry and...heartbroken"

"I didn't know the girl i loved would be an undercover and would try to kill me. So before she had the chance to, i killed her first" he explained slowly.

Your heart dropped. You felt bad.

'I couldn't imagine the pain he had to go through. If Jake, did that to me, i would never have the courage to even point the gun at him'

"So it took me quite a while to move on. Sunghoon was with me the whole time, im so grateful to him. That's why i agreed to help you when Sunghoon brought you here and asked for a favor" he continued.

"Hmph, It that the only reason why you helped me?" you joked to brighten up the mood.

He laughed. "It was at first, but now, its for a different reason" he said and you kept quiet.

'what does he mean' you stared at the stars.

"Remember when i said i have feelings for you?" he asked. You stayed quiet.