19 : heartless

After taking the lift, you saw a women waiting in his office. The person bowed and heeseung pointed to you. The women came to you and pulled you to sit. She took out an equipment and took your fingerprints. 

"Would you like to change her name too?" she asked Heeseung. 

"Its up to her" Heeseung looked at you for an answer.

"No, just change my first name, not Hanee" you said as you looked at heeseung for approval. 

"Just change it to Lee" He said and went to his desk. 

'Lee? Isn't that his first name?'

After a few minutes of asking you questions, she's done.

"Im done, i will take my leave" she bowed and went out of his office. You sat there clueless of what to do. Suddenly Heeseung called you to come to his desk. You sat down and he turned his computer screen to you.

"This is the map of the building and our location. This is the training centre." he pointed out on the map. You nod. 

"There will be 7 squads in total. Mine, sunghoon, and another 5. But since i haven't choose the other 5 who will lead the squad, so there's only two for now"

"Once you finish training, you will join Sunghoon's squad, do you understand?" heeseung explained and look at you.

"Yeah, but what exactly do you guys do?" you asked. He was about to answer you when someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in" he ordered and the door open. You saw Sunghoon and a few other men behind him. You saw his men dragging a girl behind him.

"Boss, i found her" Sunghoon said and his men pushed the girl in front of heeseung.

"W-what do you want?!" the girl yelled and glared at heeseung.

"This is the girl?" heeseung approached the girl and look at you. He looked back and forth.

You stared at the girl.

"This is the only one who look the closest to Hanee" Sunghoon said as he ordered his men out.

'i don't look like that'  you look at the girl up and down.

"I guess your time is up?" Heeseung said.

"Leave me alone, you jerk!" she shouted.

'jerk?' you looked at heeseung and sunghoon.

'what is happening?'

Heeseung smiled and called out his men.

He took out a knife and slit open her throat.

You flinched and gasped.

"f-fuck you" the girl said, holding onto her bloody neck.

"Scribble her face with a knife and throw her in the ocean. Make sure it looks like suicide." he ordered them and they dragged her away.

"What the hell did you just do?! You just killed an innocent girl!" you cried and ran to heeseung, trying to punch him. Sunghoon caught you and tried to calm you down.

"You monster!" you yelled at him, crying  your eyes out.

'He just killed her so easily..Freaking monster'

"Hanee, calm down!" sunghoon tried to stop you. You managed to get out of Sunghoon's grip and you slapped heeseung.

"Killing is easy for you huh? Have you ever tried to think of her family?!" you screamed at his face.