16 : run

"Tayo tayo, tayo tayo" 

you woke up to the ringtone of your phone.

"Stop tayo-ing" you groaned and pick up your phone. Hyejin was calling you.

'Why would she call at 5 in the morning' you sighed and picked up the call.

"hellooo?" you dragged your words.

"Girl, open the godamn door. We have an emergency." Hyejin said quickly.

"Okok im going down" you ran out of bed and opend the front door, revealing Hyejin and Sunghoon. They were looking panicked.

"What the hell is going on?" you asked as you let them in.

"You and Sunghoon have to run. We got caught. Apparently a man got to escaped and told the cops that he witness you killing your mom" She quickly explain.

"Man? Which man?" you asked, confused.

"It should be the man that was in the bathroom, im sorry. I thought he was already dead" Sunghoon walked around, anxious.

"Forget about that, now, Hanee, you have to pack your bags and run with Sunghoon" she said as she dragged you up to your bedroom.

"Run? Run where?" now you are panicking. You quickly take your clothes and put it in your bag.

"Jeju. You will stay with me there" Sunghoon looked outside your window to see if there is any cops coming.

"Uhm, okay sure but what about Hyejin?"  you looked at Hyejin, hoping she won't say anything stupid.

"I will stay here and try to say that you're dead or something. I don't know. Try to make the cops not chase you?" she looked panicked.

"Oh hell no, im not leaving you." You paused.

"Hanee, i will be fine. Besides, im not caught. You and Sunghoon are. So the only choice is for you to escape the cops. I will find you once everything has settled." she hugged you and you hugged her back as you started to tear up.

"Now hurry, you have only a few minutes before the cops come" she helped you packed your bag.

"alright alright" you ran around the house to take the things you need. You opened your closet and took out the 'suppose to be your' wedding dress and the sketch of your ' suppose to be'  wedding cake. 

'I can't leave them here..'

you folded the paper and dress and shoved them into your bag. You opened your drawer and took out the gun Hyejin gave you. She saw you putting it in your bag and she smiled.

"Alright. Let's go. I have a truck waiting outside" sunghoon quickly opend the front door.

"Truck? Why are we running away with a truck?" you stared at him.

"Hanee, do you not want to bring Jake/your bike?" he ask you, disbelief.

"No, i definitely want to bring it" you went out of the house.

"Then, hurryyy" he whined.

you ran to your garage and carried your bike to the truck. You hugged Hyejin as Sunghoon helped you carry the bike onto the truck.

"I will miss you. Please stay safe and careful" you hugged her. You heard the cop's siren.

"Holy shit! Okay go! I will contact you!" Hyejin tightened the hug and push you to the truck.

You got on the truck and Sunghoon drove off. You looked back to Hyejin and saw her running away as the cops stopped by your house. You faced the road back and sat there frozen. You were still processing the situation and your mind became a mess.