24 : uneasy

"Oh its already done?" Sunghoon said and took the documents from your hand. Both of you look through the document together.

'Its Lee Hanee instead of Jung Hanee now?'

"Woah" you muttered under your breath, looking at the fake identity Heeseung made for you.

"That aside, i've seen the names of the recruits you both have chosen" he said, picking up his ipad.

"Park Jongseong, Jeong Jae Hwa, Kim Sunoo, Yang Jungwon, and Nishimura Riki?" he read the names and look at both of you.

"I understand about Park Jongseong, but the rest?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I asked you to pick recruits to be new leaders of this organisation, Not kpop idols" he sighed. You saw his expression changing.

"Hyung-" Sunghoon wanted to say something when Heeseung cut him off.

"Did you pick them for their looks? and not skills?" heeseung crossed his arms.

"Why are you suddenly so angry? Why not let us explain first? It was me who chose most of them. Don't get angry at Sunghoon" you scold him back.

"Hanee,"sunghoon nudge you.

"Then explain" heeseung leaned on his desk.

"You told us to picked the skilled ones. The ones who you want us to work well as a group. I went through their informations"

"Kim Sunoo, even though his skills aren't the best, you could see that he worked hard. I went around and notice people in there were looking down on him but he's still giving his best"

"Yang Jungwon, people in there respect him cause his skills are good. He helped others who were struggling" 

[ok i tried relating this and iland ok. I respect sunoo cause SIR, THAT SHOW WAS HONESTLY FOR HIM AND HEESEUNG. main character things]

You pointed to Sunghoon and Heeseung. 

"Because of you two who are honestly so scary cause of your faces, Sunoo and Jungwon can help us bring our morals up. They are both cheerful and always cheer others up. Isn't that important too? Sunshines in a group are important"

"Now, Nishimura Riki, holy shit. As a kid who came from a foreign country and have to leave his family, i respect him a lot. He start this from a young age and look at him now, he's the second most skilled person in there. Ignore his age, isn't skills what you want? There, you have him." you stopped and took a deep breath.

"You trusted me, so i carefully picked them. They are very skilled, boss. If they ever disappoint you, i will leave this organisation myself cause i believe they are capable of being good leaders. All i ask for is for you to trust me" you continued. After giving that speech, you were panting.

"Ok breathe, you made your point" sunghoon said and pat your back. 

Heeseung looked at you. You saw him smiled a little.

'did he just..smile?'

He turned serious in a split second.

"Okay, what about Jeong Jae Hwa?" he asked you and sunghoon.

"Oh that guy, i don't know. Sunghoon picked him" you looked away and pointed to Sunghoon.

"He's just the strongest there. That's all." Sunghoon smiled.

'strongest but a pervert' you cursed.

Heeseung nod slowly.

"Alright. I accept them as our new recuits. Good job" he walked to his desk.