23 : chosen

You stood there, not knowing what to do.

'what do i do? Do i bow back? Im not in a high position to get bowed at right?'

"Hi all. We'll be picking our recruits. Please go back to what you were doing" Sunghoon said while you and Jay stood beside him.

The recruits disperse to what they were doing. You were getting nervous as you see more eyes on you. You snapped yourself out of it and stood up straight.

'Hanee, you gotta look strong, don't embarrass heeseung. You're here to repay his kindness, so do your best'

Sunghoon started walking and you followed him from behind while Jay was a few steps away from you.

'how the hell do i find them?'

As you were walking, you could hear some of them whispering to each other.

"So the rumours are true. Boss totally went insane and let a girl join us"

"She's cute though"

"Are you sure he let her in because of the organisation and not because of other stuff?" you saw him smirked and the 3 of them laughed.

"Bro, she's hot" one of them said, looking at you up and down.

'disgusting. Heeseung did nothing wrong. i came here myself'

you glared at the three of them. Keeping eye contact, they continued smirking. Before you get more disgusted and angrier, you walked faster, bypassing Sunghoon.

"Hey, you okay?" Sunghoon grabbed you.

"Yeah, im fine. So excited to find our new members!" you lied, pushed his hand away and continued walking.

'Yang Jungwon, Nishimura Riki and Kim Sunoo, where are the 3 of you?'

You looked around. You noticed a lot of them were staring at you but you ignored them and continue searching.

"Hello!" someone tapped on your shoulders. You turned and saw someone with a cute and big smile on his face.

"Oh, Hey" you smiled back.

"You look like you're finding someone. You must have chosen someone beforehand right?" he smiled. 

His hair was covering his forehead. Even though he's wearing a black t-shirt and black pants, his smile made him look cute.

'what a sunshine'

"Oh, im looking for Nishimura Riki" you said.

"Ah, him? He's punching the punching bag over there." he points at the punching bag area.

"Ahh, thanks!! What's your name?" you smiled.

"Im Kim Sunoo!" he laughed and smiled to the point you can't even see his eyes anymore.

'Kim Sunoo? Found ya! Omg he's so cute pls'

"Ah! Kim Sunoo??" Sunghoon came from behind, he was grinning. You were surprised to see him appear all of the sudden.

"Hanee, you should go and find Nishimura Riki." he pushed you away and went closer to Kim Sunoo. [sunsun, jaywon, lets goo]

"You're excited, but you don't have to push me you know." you punched Sunghoon's arm.

"Bye!! See youuu!" you waved to Sunoo and he waved back.

'Alright, Sunoo said he will be here' 

you walked to the punching bag area.

You saw 3 guys punching.

"Where's Nishimura Riki?" you asked one of them and he points to a guy punching the punching bag aggressively with his earpiece plugged in.