Sus - fluff

Training was a pain in the ass.

Aizawa was a bastard.

And Deku was bitch who earned Katsuki's respect for the hundredth time.

It was an eventful day at best. One in which Aizawa pushed the boundaries of his bastard-ry and sent his third year students outside to work until the sun set.

Call it dramatic but it was a pain in the ass. It was already bad enough that they had to have that whole rerun of first year with battling their way through The Beasts Forest to reach the training camp where the Pussycats awaited them. And then making lunch like they had in their first year. The nostalgia sent some uneasy feelings between them since the last time they were there they had gotten attacked, especially since the villains had been MIA for the past month.

When they had gotten dressed in their packed training suits at the ass crack of dawn and trudged downstairs they were met by the wondrous Vlad who had teamed up with Aizawa in making their students miserable.

Half asleep and barely able to function, they stumbled onto the field after breakfast and got told just how lucky they were to be alive when Shota spoke. "Today is endurance, you'll be pushing the boundaries of how far you can workout. Starting at a bare minimum, meaning these have to be completed, we have three laps around the track, 500 pushups and yes, I mean 500, or no one gets lunch and 60 crunches. Get in a few burpees and suicides, around fifty each. No quirks."

The whines and complaints got stifled when the pro heroes' hair and scarf lifted menacingly. "I can make it worse."

That got them moving.

"This is so stupid." Kaminari whined, dragging his feet as he started off to the field to do the laps first. "I'm so tired."

"Maybe if you slept earlier and didn't stay up all night bugging Sero about the colour purple." Kirishima smiled slightly. "Did Shinsou being here bug you in some way?"

"Oh come on, Kiri, you know I like him and don't be like Bakugou with that sleep early bull-" Denki paused, looking up. His messy blonde hair, with the chargebolt shot through it beautifully, in his eyes as he squinted. "Where is Bakugou?"

Ejiro hummed, putting an arm around the males shoulders to tilt his head in the direction where the spiky haired loud mouthed blonde was running alongside a dark green curly haired half asleep teen. "He decided to bug his boyfriend."

"Oh don't let him catch you saying that, Kacchan decided to give me a bomb to the face for joking about it last week." Kaminari pouted. "Like come on, it's kinda- Sus- Who talks about their supposed rival like they know them better than anyone else."

"Because Bakugou knows Midoriya better than anyone else." Todoroki drawled, causing both the mustard and ketchup duo to jump. They had been focused on the troublesome duo running on the track and hadn't noticed they had stopped in the middle of the track within earshot of class A's monotone hand crusher. He still called himself that. "Just like Midoriya knows Bakugou better than anyone else."

Kirishima raised a brow. "Hello to you too, Todobro."

Shoto gave a slight nod, rubbing his eyes. He was sleepy, that much was clear as he spoke with a stifled yawn. He was interested in anything involving Bakugou and Izuku seeing as he was part of the new big three he got up close shipping material. "Like take in how when we went to get Bakugou, Kirishima, that Midoriya was the one who knew he'd only respond to you because his pride wouldn't be wounded."

Ejiro nodded, letting go of Denki so he could catch up with Hitoshi who had begun his laps as well. "Yeah. Where is Sero?"

"Present." Hanta smiled as he walked up behind Todoroki, his lanky figure leaning against Shoto who was still shorter than him. "You good, Sho?"

"Sleepy." He yawned again, covering his mouth to try and stifle it. His mismatched eyes tracked the duo who just finished their laps before everyone else and were now pushing each other in the most playful fashion Todoroki had ever seen. "That's different."

They all shut up to eavesdrop casually.

"Move it, dumbass." Katsuki growled, shoving Izuku out of the way as he sprinted forward. Midoriya glared after Bakugou, just about launching himself on the males back only to earn a growl. "Get the fuck off me!"

"You cheated!" Izuku hissed, bringing both of them crashing down on the grass. Neither class A or B teacher's budged. Neither cared as they were inside with the wild wild Pussycats drinking coffee. The two grappled until Katsuki finally kicked Izuku off, in an oddly gentle manner for him, and got up with a huff.

"Did not."

"Did to, dammit, you pushed me."

"That's not against the rules!" Katsuki got yanked back down when Midoriya grabbed his ankle and tugged. "Hey-"

"Push up's, dummy." He smirked at the eye roll he got in response.

"Dummy, fucking virgin of a cuss." Bakugou rolled over onto his forearms, a sneer emenante in his expression. "Just say dumbass, it's what you are so you should know the word by now."

"You wound me, Kacchan." He laughed. "Sorry if I don't like calling people vulgar names."

"Vulgar?! You think that's bad?" He scoffed, starting his push ups slowly. Izuku followed suit, his muscles expanding the uniform to stretch from where the fabric was bunched up around his arms. "I could call you a little bitch, now that's vulgar."

"Rude."

"I was saying hypothetically, dumbass." He grunted. "I could call you a bitch though if you like it so much."

"Oh, fuck you, you're such a jerk." He chuckled, quickening the pace of his push ups. Seeing the challenge in his motions, Katsuki did the same.

"So fucking be it. Rather a jerk than someone who can't swear to save their lives." He grinned. "And if you wanted to fuck me so bad... "

"Shut up, god-" Izuku laughed harder, ducking his head. Sweat had started to appear on his forehead, the back of his neck, the sun boring down on them unforgivingly. Katsuki's hands were burning small patches of grass and Midoriya pointed it out with humor in his tone. "Hot?"

"As if." He lied. He wouldn't want to be seen as weak in any way, not even with weather even if he was sweating profusely.

"It smells like a candy factory, what do you mean as if?" Izuku huffed. "We're at four hundred, by the way."

"Hundred more, dumbass, think you can take it?"

"I hauled fridges across a beach, 'course I can."

Bakugou grunted. "I don't get that inside joke, nerd, just cause All Might laughs when you say it doesn't mean it's funny."

"It's not funny to you just because you don't get it."

In the time they argued people started doing push ups as well but they were all behind these two. If it were a race the wonder duo would be tied for first place and they weren't even out of breath unlike the other students who were all panting.

Todoroki was being hovered around, his cold side coming in handy to those close enough to gain it's chill.

"I think I miss the Deku who was scared of me." Katsuki collapsed after Izuku had called the 500 mark. They both rested for a second, Bakugou fending off the green haired teen who tried to climb over him.

"Why is that?"

"He didn't annoy me as much." He murmured, hands holding onto both of Izuku's as he spread the males arms to look at his face.

"Well you acted like I annoyed you more back then." Midoriya grinned, intertwining their fingers. He ignored the looks and glances being shot their way in disbelief. "See you're holding my hand, you can't hate me that much. And plus you never scared me- Per se."

"Uh-huh." Katsuki let go of his hands so he could sit up. "Come on, suicides."

"I said no swan dives." Izuku muttered, earning the harshest of glares.

"Bad joke."

"It was a great joke."

"Horrible joke, Deku, don't ever say that again."

Denki nudged Ejiro's shoulder, gesturing in the duo's general direction. "Sus!"