Kindergarten- fluff

(IM WORKING ON THE REQUEST I SWEAR_ )

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwna5M4CXCc

 Kindergarten (song inspo...?)- fluff

Izuku swallowed as his face heated up from where he sat on one end of the cafeteria, song just barely stinging his eyes as it came in like a golden ray through the large windows. His stomach twisted as he watched the light catch on vermillion, making it shine and melt like lava. The dust specks could be seen through the golden light, like fireflies.

Ochako watched him with a small smile, patting Shoto's arm to make him look over and see what she did. Midoriya's eyes glued on the blonde on the other end of the lunchroom with the 'cool kid' group. His scarred hand gripped around his water bottle, crumpling the plastic and the paper wrapper under his grasp.

"He has a crush, sweetheart." Todoroki murmured, not even surprised but expression softening at the look in Izuku's eyes the minute Katsuki finally noticed him. Forest and fire meeting for a long tortuous minute and, as if the flames didn't want to hurt the beautiful leaves, he looked away with a small grin.

Midoriya giggled under his breath, a noise that never escaped often but he couldn't help it as his heart beat faster the minute his gaze was released. The noise of the cafeteria drowned out the sound, making it almost impossible to hear but Bakugou heard it, his eyes flickering up to observe Izuku the minute the teen looked to his friends.

He was beautiful, freckles dotting his skin and hair curled so stupidly. He was so damn pretty it hurt. Sweeter than sugar, like saccharine, always so sweet. Katsuki wasn't one to show emotion but he surely was delighted to have Izuku looking at him all the time. Ever since they sat together on the bus home in kindergarten to now.

Kindergarten crush. Is that a thing? Does it count? If he was being honest his crush developed when they got older, in their teens, but with the length they've known each other-

Izuku stuck to him like honey, the mere thought striking Katsuki again. Just thinking of Izuku made him think of all things sweet, candy, sugar, syrup, honey, the taste lazily on his tongue. It lingered.

Kirishima followed Bakugou's eyes to the group, to the male. Eijirou raised a brow, chuckling. "Bro."

Bakugou whipped his head around at getting caught, ignoring the redhead and staring at the Monster in his hand with an eye roll. "Shut it, Kiri."

"No, I saw it too, man." Denki raised his hand in a mock salute. "No getting outta that one."

"Saw it too!" Ashido smirked, clapping, the motion causing her bracelets to jingle.

Katsuki scowled. "Drop it."

"No, you two li-"

"Drop it." He hesitated, his tone serious and clearly not joking around. "Please."

At the, ever rare, plea. He only ever said that when they tried to find out about the duo, as if there was something holding him back. He took a sip from the can, the metallic logo filling his vision as he ignored their eyes for a second before speaking with a long sigh.

"I get nervous, not because I'm scared just..." He set down the drink, rubbing his temples. "You know how it began."

The bullying, they knew, almost everyone did. It would be quite difficult for a relationship like Bakugou and Midoriyas to be accepted. Izuku would be called names, be belittled for liking someone like the blonde. But the group didn't care about the outside world, they cared about their leader. Not leader but you get it.