Memories- Angst-ish

I'm still in the angst mood this morning.... Yes I wrote this in the morning but like... IT'S NOT MY FAULT. The songs I listen to can either make you feel badass, lonly, happy or make you cry. Plus I was listening to that playlist in the last chapter so like TvT.  I am in the middle trying not to make the angst to angsty. I listen to much slowed down songs...

He ran his hands through his hair as the water ran over him, the heat up to the highest it could go as he couldn't get the coldness out from his system. The steam surrounding him in a way he felt a little light headed.

He opened his eyes slowly, water almost falling into his eyes as he turned off the shower. The little dent in the handle making him smile slightly.

"Kacchan! Careful!" He laughed reaching out for Bakugou's arm.

"I'll show you careful." He growled playfully and the male gasped.

"No! I have work tommorow! Katsuki!"

He shook his head as he stepped out, wrapping the towel around his waist as he looked for his comb. Looking into the fogged up mirror with a chuckle at the slight remenant of what was left.

"Look!" He said as he leaned over the bathroom sink and wrote something into the steam.

"Katsuki + Izuku." Bakugou read out chuckling as he watched the male draw to rings under the names. "Your so corny."

"Am not." He rolled his eyes with a smile.

"It was corny." He spoke to himself as he set the comb down. Walking out of the bathroom he walked to their shared bedroom. The hand prints in the headboard still there.

As they're breathing went back to normal, Bakugou looked at his hands. The hands prints set in as he detatched his hands from the wood, the edges still a slight orange as the embers blew out.

"Pffft-" Deku giggled slightly as he looked up to the male above him. "I kinda like it that way."

"Yeah?" Bakugou laughed, his arms wrapped around Midoriya as he laid kisses along his cheeks making them both laugh some more.

Pulling on his clothes as he set the towel in the hamper. Still running a hand frequently through his damp hair as he walked into the kitchen.

"Here." He set the plate in front of the eager green haired male.

"Yes!" He squealed grabbing his utensils and digging in quickly. He groaned in approval. "Sho goo Kashuki!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, dumbass." He shook his head with a small smile as the male pouted cutely.

After he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge he walked past the living room, going towards the garage.

Bakugou killed another one of the players when he had sat on his lap.

"Mm. Hi baby." He wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist, still holding the controller as he gunned Kirishima down, earning a loud 'Bakubro how could you!'. He sat back in his seat as Deku rested with his back against the males chest.

"Hi." He smiled kissing Katsuki's cheek, his hand halted on the males jaw with a small gasp. "You didn't shave today!"

"Why do you like the stubble?" Bakugou grumbled as Izuku's eyes lit up.

"Because you look hot." He stuck his tongue out mockingly and Katsuki smirked.

"Just wait till I kill Shitty hair. Just wait for what I have in store for you." He growled and the male in his arms laughed in glee.

As he grabbed his keys he paused, looking at the ring on his hand. He smiled sadly as this last memory washed over him.

"Do you Izuku Midoriya take Katsuki Bakugou to be yo-"

As the priest went on Bakugou could see his mother hold Inko as Deku's mother cried happily. Mitsuki grinned, proud of her son as she held her husbands hand. Since his dad wasn't around All Might had walked down the ailse to pass him over to Katsuki. Bakugou had even made sure he was around when he had asked for Inkos blessing which happily gave with more happy tears.

As they said their 'I do's' all of their old classmates cheered. Kirishima, who was the best man for Bakugou, was crying manly tears as he and Kaminari gave a round of 'bros'. Sero patted their backs with a sigh and Todoroki smiled slightly. Iida had also been part of the line up.

Ochako was the maid of honor, Toga had made a special appearence and was consoling her girlfriend who was bawling about how Izuku had grown up and was going to tame the blonde. Mina and Yaoyorozu squealed as they moved side to side and soon enough Jirou couldn't help but join in.

As the twenty five year old male left for work that day he gave one last smile to the house as he whispered.

"Good bye, Deku."

.

.

.

.

"Bye, Kacchan!"

Bakudeku One shots---- Bits and PiecesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara