Dreams- Spice~

Alright, I promised smut. :>

You guys voted top Deku, your wish is my command. I went through multiple songs to get in the mood to write lol. I ended up listening to calming songs like an idiot so eh-

Oh, side note, if you guys want a Spotify Bakudeku playlist, let me know.

Lets go~

Oh sorry, sorry, I forgot-

Age gap (Izuku is like 22 and Katsuki is merely 19), thank you for those who helped me get a good age gap going. You guys help me out like... a lot. <3

Also I apologize in advance for my cliche storyline.

Also, anyone else got a storyline they really like? I need ideas-

I may or may not have had too much fun with this, sarcastic wise-

Oh and, first time writing like this so :P

This may be one of my longest oneshots

--------

Katsuki was an assistant in a prestigious business company. It was a clean cut establishment that you would rarely see on the news for a scandal. The type of place where everything was sunny days and the work was semi enjoyable.

Only problem. He had an infatuation with the boss. Oh, how he knew how stupid that was, but his heart had other ideas. It already sucked that Katsuki had to see him everyday, seeing as he was his personal assistant and the only one the male had.

Izuku Midoriya, son of a business man that no one had seen before. They only knew his name and the vague sound of his voice, All for One. No one questioned it, who would when you get paid handsomely for doing what they told you.

That day Izuku was in a meeting, shoes up on his desk and legs extended as he spoke to his father about their financial standings like he did every other Wednesday. He wore a black suit, the blazer open to reveal the white shirt underneath which strained against his muscles and was thin enough where you could see the ridges underneath. His scarred hand, from an accident with a knife, fiddled with his tie as he spoke.

Bakugou was always asked to sit in when he had these meetings, he was to note down the important things Midoriya told him to. It was usually just familial reminders, seeing as Izuku was forgetful, but they were there nonetheless.

"Yes I'll visit mom." Izuku sighed, tilting his head back to gaze at the ceiling in obvious boredom at his father droning on in that harsh voice of his. His green curls were pushed back as he ran a hand through his hair as he looked up, emerald eyes meeting Katsuki's ruby ones.

Bakugou had to hold his breath to stop it from hitching, the intensity of this males eyes were strong enough to make his knees weak. The chiseled jaw with soft yet strong features dusted with freckles. It took him a minute to realize he was making sure he had written down to visit his mother. The blonde blushed looking down to write it as he heard a small chuckle.

"What are you laughing at Izuku?!" His father demanded on the other end.

"Nothing." Midoriya spoke smoothly. "Are we done?"

After a few more words where passed he hung up. It was quiet for a few beats before-

"Kacchan." He called out to him in that unusual nickname that he had given Bakugou after merely a week of him working there. The name had stuck for the past year but Katsuki didn't mind, it merely made him melt when Izuku used his real name after a long time.