"Yep!"

I say excited.

????: Okay, then just sign here.

He says pointing at the bottom of the paper on the clipboard. I started to sign before Alice said something.

Alice: That looks like a lot of work

????: Yeah, the last owner got in a  pretty bad accident, On the Highway.

"What happened?"

I say curious.

?????: It happened about three months ago, the driver was cocky and tried to race "Blackbird". and in the end, he lost control and crashed into the barrier.

"poor guy"

????: Yeah...But you can come pick it up anytime. and if you want to we have garages that are pretty free to use if you want to use them.

Hey Alex, I'm gonna head back to the house.

 "Okay then, Bye."

Alice: see ya later.

She walks away to her car.

Then I hear her drive off.

????: I'll get some guys to take her down for ya and put her in one of the open Garages.

"Thanks."

(Time Skip: 20 Minutes.)

I open the door to the R32 and see that the seats and a good chunk of the interior are in good condition.

"Lucky me."

I take off the hood then I grab the engine hoist to take out the In-lined 6cyl, Twin-Turbo, which leaked quite a bit of oil when I took it out.

"'Jeez I think I'll have to do more than just buy a new engine for you."

I started fixing the front of the GT-R, I started by removing the Bumper and the lights, and I welded steel pieces of metal to fix the dents in the front, which was pretty hard.

After a half-hour, all it needs is a new engine and tires, so I get in your MR2 and I drive to a car shop for parts which luckily for me the auto shop is still open, I come back with the new tires, lights, brakes, and spark plugs then I use the lift to raise the car, then you put the new stuff onto the R32.

"Now all you need is an Engine."

You start looking around in the Junkyard for anything When you see another R32, you open the hood to see a RB26DETT in decent condition.

"Wow, I guess I'm lucky today."

After a few minutes, I was able to mount the engine and get the fuel line reconnected.

"Now all you need is some oil and fuel."

I'm just about to walk back to my car when in the corner of my eye, I spot some Jerry cans and oil and fuel next to a Workbench.

"I Hope someone doesn't mind if I use these."

I swist the key but the car sputters.

"Oh come on GT-R!"

I yell out.

I twist the key once more but it Sputters Again.

"Third time's the Charm!"

I twist it again, GT-R sputters then roars to life.

"Fuck Yes!"

I wiggle the shifter a bit before shifting to first gear and releasing the hand Brake, I then ride off, looking for someone to race against.