The Extinction of the Samurai

Začít od začátku

Resting by the side of the futon was Death's scythe. Feeling curious, I reached out with my arm but then-

"You don't want to do that."

I jumped at the sudden voice, turning to Death behind me.

"The Wish of Anubis was made only for my hand and I don't want you dying for nothing."

At that, Death turned away to decide on his outfit, taking off his shirt as he threw on a vermilion red cloak, two crossed scythes coloured black on the back of the cape. An engraved silver button held the hooded cloak together at the neck as Death put on some black combat shorts. He slipped into some heavy duty stone grey boots, the cuffs coloured black.

After some deliberation, I settled on my outfit. I threw on a pearl white long sleeve crop top, tying a short onyx black cape to the shoulders. I slipped into a sable black miniskirt, pulling on my obsidian knee high boots, the fur at the cuffs coloured a rose pink, matching my hair.

I looked over to Death who was leaning on the wall beside the shutter door, patiently waiting for me as I flashed him a wink. Now that we were ready, we exited the room, seeing that Aaron and Jade were also ready.

Jade was wearing an amethyst purple kimono, two eastern snow white dragons winding up the dress and down her sleeves. She was wearing her smoky black sandals, Kuraokami's Sorrow tied to her waist by a lavender obi belt.

Stood at her side, with his hands shoved into the pockets of his tan brown khaki shorts, Aaron was wearing an unbuttoned raven black, long sleeve shirt. His messy wine purple hair had been styled into a fade, though his hair was still long at the top. He was wearing some fashionable red and black, ankle high sneakers.

"We ready to hit the city?"

I gave a resounding nod to the purple haired boy as he led the way out of the front door of the place we had stayed the night. As he stepped out into the sunlight, his face caught the morning glow, Jade following behind.

Death and I were two stepd behind, Jade and Aaron making their way down the stairs leading up to the front door. The moment we arrived at the foot of the stairs, we were greeted by some passing monks, each clothed in ash grey robes.

Aaron nodded to them, turning to the main temple as it stood tall at the centre of the sandy fields. Admittedly, I was also curious about this temple, recognising that it didn't fit in with the surrounding dwarven architecture.

The four of us made our way across the fields, crossing over miniature bridges built over the small streams of water that snaked around the area. I drank in the breathtaking view, realising how different the area looked under the sun.

There was a set of stairs leading up to the main building and as we got closer to the temple, one of the larger shutter doors opened. Stood in the doorway was another monk, his long robe draping over his body.

He greeted us with a wave and a wide smile. The monk's skin was dark, his black hair short. He stood at an average height, no taller than six feet though. Just when I thought he was a standard human, I noticed that his ears were long and pointed.

"My lady, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please join me inside."

Without waiting for a response, the dark elf turned through the doorway leaving it open for us to follow. Jade looked to the rest of us as we simply shrugged.