???: *glare at ??? 3* you have a problem pigeon?!

???4: *sigh* can't you two stop fighting for one minute?

???2: *laugh* you know damn well that they will never stop fighting, those two are like cats and dogs

???3: *look at Y/n* why don't we head to the garden? We will able to relax in a quiet place and maybe eat something?

Y/n: *smile lovingly at ??? 3* why not but before that, we should get out of those uncomfortable armors

I got up and stripped off my armor, I walked to my drawer to take my clothes when I saw something in the corner of my eyes on Liliana and Dalia's drawer. Liliana is a beautiful and sexy demoness, she has silver-colored hairs and deep silver eyes, she has long black horns and wings. She has pointy ears and a stunning face, and her smirks...oh my god she know what she wants and she makes sure to tell me, every time. She is a very very lustful and kinky demoness, she won't hesitate to whisper or touch me when we are in an important meeting or at dinner with everyone.

 She is a very very lustful and kinky demoness, she won't hesitate to whisper or touch me when we are in an important meeting or at dinner with everyone

(This is Liliana ⬆)

Dalia is also an incredible silver-haired woman with blue eyes, she is a cursed knight, she was cursed a long time ago by a priest and she became the person she is today. She rarely leaves her armor, she only takes it off when we are in our camp and our house. She is probably the second most horny of all my mates. She is a bit crazy but she cares deeply about us even if she won't admit it. But don't let her pretty face fool you, she is all but innocent, if you ever betray the pack then pray to whatever god that you believe that she is not in the camp because if she is then you will beg to be free...free from her torture.

free from her torture

(This is Dalia ⬆)

Y/n: Liliana? Dalia?

Liliana: *smirk and look at Y/n* yes baby?

Dalia: *look sideways at Y/n with a smirk on her face* hum?

Y/n: *point on the top of their drawers* is that my favorites set of panties and bras?

Liliana: *grabbed the panty and bra then smirked* maybe why?

Dalia: *smirk and grab the other set of underwear* do you need something?