Chapter 15

So Hee Pov
When we pulled out from the kiss I saw her friends is already behind us.

Soft?...... Jimin asked.

Soft....... I answered then I felt someone pinched my waist.

Ouch that hurts...... I said to Lisa.

Btw that's a great song...... Jin said.

And don't worry you will really meet Dad ...... Jin added and patted my shoulder.

He's not scary right?........ I asked him.

He is when it comes to Lisa...... Jin answered that made me looked at Lisa.

I don't know about that....... Lisa said.

We will finish our so call boat so we can leave tomorrow....... Suga whispered and I just nod at him.

We will just go somewhere Lis......Jackson said to her.

Where?...... Lisa asked him.

Somewhere......... Youngjae answered that made Lisa pouted.

I'm asking for location....... Lisa said to him.

Lisa we will to the woods just go straight then right then straight again the-

Jimin didn't finished his statement when we saw Lisa is already holding a knife that made our eyes widen.

Y-Yah! Put that down Lisa.......Momo said to her.

You see I'm asking question normally but you're just making fun...... Lisa said as she move the knife that made us gulped.

Uhm Lili calm down and put the knife down ...... Jennie said to her.

No...... Lisa said.

Lali I'm just kidding...... Jimin said to her.

Lisa just give it to me you might cut yourself....... I said to her.

She's right Lali come on Mom will get worry if she see some bruises or wounds to you....... Jin said to her.

Fine here........ Lisa said then she handed me the knife.

How did you got a knife again?.......Jungkook asked.

I always have a knife with me wherever I go......I said to him.

Eh? Are you used on using a knife?......Seulgi asked.

Yeah..... I answered then Lisa hugged me.

And you're parents is letting you to use it?....... Chaeyoung asked and I just nod at her.

Wait where's Yeri and Dahyun?......Irene asked.

Guys!...... We heard Yeri and Dahyun shouted so we looked at them they are running towards us.

What happened?........ Jihyo asked the both of them.

The water in the lake is boiling like it's really hot it's even smoking.......Dahyun said.

We will go now...... Jungkook said then they left.

We will ready enough fruits......Jennie said then they went inside the tree house leaving me and Lisa.

What's happening?...... Lisa asked so I looked at her.

Just don't mind them okay?...... I said to her.

But why does Yeri and Dahyun said that the water in the lake is boiling and smoking but there's no fire here.....Lisa said.

It's not just a fire Lisa it's also have lava..... I said in my mind.

Just don't mind it Lisa just relax .....I said to her then she looked at me.

I'm hungry....... Lisa said and I smiled.

Let's go inside so you can also sleep now...... I said to her then I looked up as I saw thick smoke at the top of the volcano.

Lisa go inside first I'll just follow you...... I said to her.

Uhm okay...... Lisa said then she went inside the tree house.

I need to help them this freaking might blow up anytime...... I said in my mind as I followed where the guys went.

We need to be fast...... I said to them.

It's already done let's just ready this in the seashore....... Jaebeom said.

Just go back to Lisa....... Jin said.

Okay...... I said then I went back to the house as I saw Lisa watching her friends that is busy packing some fruits so I approached her.

Are you sleepy?....... I asked her and she just hummed at me.

I'll bring you to my room....... I said to her and she shook her head.

Wae?...... I asked her.

I want to sleep with Chu...... Lisa answered.

Wae?...... I asked her.

Because I can sleep comfortably and it's soft and I have someone cuddling with me....... Lisa answered.

Okay do you want me to do that for you?....... I asked her.

Are you sure?........ Lisa asked.

Yes so let's go ...... I said to her then we stand up.

Guys after that you should take a rest ...... I said to them.

Copy that...... Tzuyu said then me and Lisa went inside my room.

I missed my parents....... Lisa said and I cuddle her.

You will see them soon...... I said to her

Goodnight hon and I love you......Lisa said and I smiled knowing it's not from my name.

Goodnight and I love you too hon......I said and kissed her forehead then close my eyes.