Chapter 6

Lisa Pov
I got really scared at that part where the snake really looked at me but luckily there's this woman saved me that made me remembered the girl who saved me from a dog when I'm still a kid though I also lost my bracelet but I have the feeling she have it.

Lisa...... Jin oppa called me so I looked at him.

I'm sorry..... Jin oppa said but I just stayed quiet.

Lali ...... Jin oppa called me and I hummed.

Tell oppa if you're not okay..... Jin oppa said and I nod my head.

Oppa...... I said and she looked at me

Can I go down?....... I asked him.

But it's dangerous...... Jin oppa said.

Please...... I said then he released a deep sigh.

Okay just careful okay?....... Jin oppa said and I just nod at her then went down.

I want my Mom...... I said and picked a pebble then throw it.

I'll just go for a walk here I'll just put some mark so I know how to go back here...... I said and grabbed a stick.

Wow this must be a big and wide island because there's also a falls here.

Is it beautiful?...... Someone asked that made me startled then I saw Han So Hee behind me.

What are you doing here?...... I asked her.

I followed you because it's dangerous here...... Han So Hee answered.

Hmm Han So Hee is a long name what should I call you?...... I asked her.

Han?..... Han So Hee asked.

That sounds like hon as honey.......I said to her and she chuckled that made me smile.

Do you want to try to take a nice falls?...... So Hee asked and I shook my head.

Wae?...... So Hee asked

I'm scared...... I answered.

Hmm but I'm here tho I will save you like what I did....... So Hee said.

I don't trust words....... I said to her.

How about actions?...... So Hee asked.

Hmm some people is just faking their actions just to earn something they want..... I answered.

So don't you trust me?…… So Hee asked.

I only trust one person that I just met for just once........ I said to her

Who?...... So Hee asked and I smiled remembering the girl.

I don't know her name but when she saved me when I was a kid she doesn't need words to make me trust her......I said to her.

She asked me if I'm okay....... I added.

Then a scenery flashed in my mind. It's a scenery where the girl saved me from a dog and a scenery where So Hee saved me from a snake and they also asked me the same thing when the girl and So Hee approached me.

Lisa are you okay?……. So Hee asked but I just looked at her.

Lisa...... So Hee said and I looked away.

What's with that scenery? It's almost the same it's just that I fainted stupid Lisa.

Uhm Han can we go back to your house I felt like my body is getting heavy....... I said to her.

Han...... So Hee said as she helped me to stand up.

It's Han not hon...... I said to her.

I'll call you Han...... So Hee said.

No that's yours I'm Manoban not Han...... I said to her.

Just kidding just call me So Hee okay?...... She said and I just nod at her then we went back to her house.

Han where can I sleep?...... I asked her then she looked at me actually not just her but all of them.

What do you mean Han? You just met her Lisa...... Jennie unnie said.

What can you say maybe she got it from Sana...... Jeongyeon said that made me confused.

Just So Hee Lisa...... So Hee said.

So where?...... I asked her.

Just sleep at my room..... So Hee answered and I raised one of my eyebrows.

Don't worry I won't sleep beside you.....So Hee said and I nod my head.

Are you okay?...... Jin oppa asked.

Just my body feeling heavy oppa so I'll take a rest...... I said and kissed his cheeks then went to So Here's room