Chapter 11

So Hee Pov
When me and Lisa found some fruits we started to pick enough for me, her and her friends.

This is a lot right?...... I heard Lisa asked.

Yes...... I answered.

Hmm nice bracelet...... Lisa said that made me look at her but when I turned around she's only inch away from my face.

I looked at her eyes it's making me fall for her deeper.

S-So Hee...... Lisa said that made me snapped out.

W-Wae?......I asked her but still our face is inch apart.

Thank you....... Lisa said that made me confused but I felt the bracelet on my wrist disappeared so I looked at Lisa who's already far and looking at the bracelet.

Where did you buy this?...... Lisa asked so I grabbed the fruits the we picked then I approached her.

I just got that from someone...... I said to her.

You stole it?..... Lisa asked and I shook my head.

Ani uhm that kid is my first and last friend and that time also is my first and last that I saw her....... I said to her.

Wae? Did she die?....... Lisa asked.

Ani I just don't know where she is right now but I'm pretty sure that I already met her again ....... I said to her.

Hmm I have a bracelet like this before but I lost it because lady Olivia carried me then the bracelet disappeared from my wrist .......Lisa said.

Btw did you know the kid's name before the kid left?...... Lisa asked and I just nod at her.

What's her name?...... Lisa asked then I hold her hand that is holding the bracelet.

Uhm my hand S-So Hee....... Lisa said.

You wanna know her name?...... I asked her but she didn't respond.

Her name is Lalisa Manoban...... I said to her but I noticed that her hand is trembling.

Lisa what's wrong?....... I asked her worriedly.

M-My hand...... Lisa said so I immediately let go of it.

I'm sorry I'm not just use someone holding my hand suddenly....... Lisa said.

It's okay I should be the one who's saying sorry if you're not used to it.....I said to her as I lend my hand.

Can I hold it?...... I asked her and she just nod at me so I hold her hand.

I'm sorry okay?...... I said to her.

Lisa you can trust me...... I added and smiled then she hugged me.

You're the kid that saved me?....... Lisa asked and I just nod at her then smiled.

Then we met again and you saved me again....... Lisa said and I smiled.

It's the same scenery....... Lisa added.

Yes it is...... I said to her then she hugged me tightly.

I thought I won't meet you again but when I remembered how we met how you saved me from a dog and the scenery that you saved me from the snake it makes me think...... Lisa said.

I thought you forgot about me...... I said to her.

Sad girl?...... Lisa asked.

Lisa.....  I said then she chuckled.

Yes Han?...... Lisa asked.

Oh she keeps calling me that huh?

Nothing love......I said to her that made her eyes widen.

Y-Yah it's I just called you a Han because it's Han So Hee...... Lisa said and I chuckled when I saw a red tint on her cheeks.

You know what let's just go back......Lisa said and about to leave but I hold her wrist then pulled her closer to me.

Uhm to close...... Lisa said as I looked at her eyes.

I want to ask you something..,... I said to her.

What is it?....... Lisa asked.

And be fast Rose will eat my friends if she will get hungry so bad...... Lisa said and I chuckled.

Lisa..... I said and she looked at me.

Can I court you?...... I asked her.

I've been waiting for this moment to come that I will meet you again but I didn't expected that I will meet you the way I met you when we're still kids...... I said to her.

Please let me prove to you how much I love you ...... I said to her and she smiled.

I trust you but you should tell that to Jin oppa first....... Lisa said.

I will..... I said to her then she hold my hand.

Let's go back...... Lisa said and I just nod at her then we went back to the house.