Chapter 14

Lisa Pov
It's getting dark now and So Hee told me to go outside so I went outside expecting that I will see her but I saw Kook.

Lisa..... Jungkook called me but I just looked at him.

Can we please talk so we can fix this and so I can move on...... Jungkook said so I sat down.

Talk...... I said.

I want to say sorry and yes you're right I should know you better....Jungkook said.

You and Nancy is different and I know I messed up big time for making you feel dirty for wasting your trust and your love to me....... Jungkook added.

I know you're happy with So Hee now and I hope she won't do the same thing that I did to you...... Jungkook said

Kook....... I said.

I just wasted a rare diamond, the treasure of the Manoban family, the princess of the Manoban...... Jungkook said as he looked at me.

The Queen of my life...... Jungkook added that made a year escape from my eyes so I wiped it.

I'm sorry...... Jungkook said as I released a deep sigh.

Saying sorry won't bring back the time you hurted me but hearing you right now I know you're sincere I don't want to hate someone...... I said to him.

Thank you...... Jungkook said and I smiled.

But Lisa can I please hug you again?......Jungkook asked and I opened my arms as he hugged me tightly.

Thank you and you deserve better......Jungkook said and pulled out from the hug then I saw So Hee looking at us so I smiled at her.

So Hee
When Jungkook hugged Lisa I just smiled knowing that Lisa chose to forgive him not to hate him.

When Jungkook got closed to me he looked at me as he went at my side.

Please take care of her and don't waste her like I did to her......Jungkook said then left so I went to Lisa.

You enjoyed the hug?....... I asked her then she chuckled.

Wae? Do you want a hug also?...... Lisa asked.

I want you to answer my question......I said to her.

Hmm I already graduated...,. Lisa said and I chuckled.

Silly I just need your answer in my one question....., I said to her.

Okay what is it?....... Lisa asked and I hold her hand.

Lisa...... I said and she hummed.

We've met before and we met again with the same scenery and the same question that I asked to you ...... I said to her and she smiled.

Lisa I want to have someone like you in my life and I know that when we met I know that's the start of our journey........ I added.

Lalisa Manoban can you be my girlfriend?.…... I asked her and she smiled.

It's my pleasure to have may savior to be my girlfriend....... Lisa said and I hugged her.

I don't have a backup music but I made a handmade guitar let me sing a song for you....... I said to her as I started to strum my guitar.

Oh yeah..... I sang and Lisa chuckled then I saw her friends appeared.

I bet he brought you every Sunday
I bet he showed you right from wrong
And cheered you on at every home game
And waited up 'til you got home...... I sang while looking at her.

I bet he took the time to tell you
The love that you deserve
'Cause girl, the way you love me tells me
That he showed you what you're worth........ I sang and Lisa smiled.

I wanna meet the man that made such a beautiful girl
That a woman like me couldn't ever deserve
Because a girl like you's a one in a million chance...... I sang as I smiled remembering how we met.

I wanna meet the man that put that green in your eyes
And that one little dimple on the side of your smile
Let him know how much I'd love to take your hand.......... I sang and looked at Lisa.

I wanna meet the man
I wanna meet the man......... I sang and ended the song.

That's a great song thank you...... Lisa said as she hugged me.

I love you ....... I said to her.

I love you too...... Lisa said and I looked at her eyes as I started to lean slowly until I capture her lips and kissed her passionately.