Chapter 3

Jin Pov
It's already night and we didn't saw Mina and Lisa since they went to their room.

We're here having a good time when suddenly my phone rang so I excused myself and answered it.

Hello...... I said.

Jin where are you now?...... I heard Dad asked he sounds panicking that made me confused.

We're on a trip Dad like I said...... I said to him.

Wae? What's wrong?...... I asked him.

Jin go find where the life vests are quick...... Dad said.

Wae?...... I asked him.

Dad I won't do anything if you won't tell me what's going on....... I said to him.

Look there's this man that a police caught and the man said that he did something in the engine at the yacht you're in...... Dad said.

Jin listen to me Lisa will panic if she will know about this so do everything to be at her side at all cost....... Dad added so I immediately went where the life vests are and throw it to my friends.

Yah! Hyung it's already late to go for a swim..... Jimin said.

No we need to leave the yacht now.....I said as I looked outside but it's really dark I know we're already far from the land.

Jin what's happening?........ Jackson asked so I told them what Dad said.

What!?...... They said in unison as Lisa and Mina appeared.

Oppa what's happening?...... Lisa asked while rubbing her eyes so I approached her.

Lisayah the engine of the yacht will have a problem so we need to leave the yacht....... I said to her.

W-What?..... Lisa asked.

Lisa look at me....... I said to her but she looked down

Y-You said w-were safe....... Lisa said as I noticed that her hands are trembling.

Hey oppa is here so wear this....... I said and handed her the life vest.

What a terrible greet when we woke up...... Mina said.

Lisa...... I called her but she didn't respond.

Lisa....... I called her.

O-Oppa I'm scared....... Lisa said and I felt a pang on my chest.

This is all my fault if I didn't insisted to bring her here she won't be experiencing this again.

Hyung Lisa....... I heard Jungkook said so I looked at Lisa.

Wait here Jungkook take care Lisa for now..... I said to him and went where the operator.

Fuck it...... I said and immediately went back where they are.

Jump ....... I said to them.

OMG it's cold hyung........ Bambam said.

Are you going to jump or I will push you?...... I asked him.

See you in another life...... Bambam said and jumped as they jump next to him.

Lali ready?....... I asked her and hold her hand.

As soon as Lisa nod her head the both of us jumped.

Hyung see there's also a hole......Jungkook said and pointed where it is.

Oppa....... Lisa said and I noticed that her voice is shaky so I looked at her.

What's wrong?....... I asked her.

I'm sleepy....... Lisa answered but I'm still holding her hands and it's still shaking.

Lisa....... I said worriedly.

It's already midnight so for sure all of us are already sleepy.

Oppa is here okay? Remember that......I said to her as I slowly close my eyes because I'm already tired and sleepy.

I hope when I wake up Lisa is beside me because I'm sure the next day Lisa will panic like what happened when the plane were riding crashed.

Sleepiness already hits me and when I completely closed my eyes a hand slipped away from me but I didn't opened my eyes anymore.