Chapter 5

So Hee Pov
Hi I'm Han So Hee I got here in this island because of the ship that I'm in sank luckily I survived. My parents still can't find me and I think we're really far from the Seoul.

Now this people got here because of their yacht.

Hmm remember when I'm still a kid I have a new friend I still have her bracelet with me I'm just curious where she is by now.

While I'm walking here in the woods I saw a woman and a snake is looking straight to her then a memory flashed in my mind. It's the time when I saved Lisa from a dog.

I immediately throw my knife on the head of the snake before it go near to her face and after that I approached her.

Are you okay?....... I asked her worriedly then she looked at me and her eyes is full of fear.

I got alarmed when she suddenly fainted luckily I catched her.

Her face is ethereal I can stare at her all day but my friend Lisa is the most beautiful one.

I brought this girl to my house and yeah she's their friend.

What happened to her?...... The man asked.

I saw a snake looking at her and when I got closer she suddenly fainted......I answered plainly.

Btw let us introduce ourselves......The woman said as they introduced their selves.

And she's Lisa...... Jin said that made me shocked but I didn't let them see it because there's a lot of Lisa in this world.

Lalisa Manoban........ Jisoo said that made me froze.

It's her?...... I asked in my mind as I look at Lisa.

I met her with the same scenery but a more dangerous one...... I said in my mind.

Hmm O-Oppa...... Lisa said when she opened her eyes.

Lisa...... Jin said and immediately hugged her.

Y-You l-left me...... Lisa said to him.

I'm sorry I didn't know...... Jin said while hugging her.

I-I want to go home oppa....... Lisa said.

Lili uhm we don't have something to contact our parents....... Jennie said to her.

I noticed that Lisa's hands is trembling but I didn't moved.

Shh calm down Lali...... Jisoo said to her as she hold her hand.

Your safe as long as we're here you're safe...... Jisoo said to her and kissed her forehead.

T-There's a snake....... Lisa said and her voice is shaky.

Lisayah I'm not a snake....... Sana said to her earning a smack from Jihyo.

Forget about the snake okay? .......Jin said to her as he pulled out from the hug.

W-Where are we?...... Lisa asked but her voice is still shaky.

You're in a tree house....... I said to her then she looked at me.

Lisa she's Han So Hee she's the one who owned this tree house...... Irene said to her.

Lali calm down....... Jisoo said to her.

I'll just go to my room there's fruits there you can eat it besides it's not poisonous...... I said to them then went to my room.

Nothing changed to her she's still the Lisa I met many years ago but I hope she still remember me after so many years plus we just met once and I didn't got the chance to give her back her bracelet I'll just give it back to her if she's okay now.

I hope my parents will find me here or us here in this island soon the foods here isn't enough for us if we will stay her for a long time it will be gone and we will be hungry.