Chapter 9

So Hee Pov
I'm about to follow Lisa buy Jin suddenly punched Jungkook hard.

You lier!..... Jin shouted angrily.

Seriously kook? You let us believe that Lisa wanted a break up and that's the reason why the both of you broke up but it's not the reason....... Jennie said to him.

My ghad I don't have the time for this I need to find Lisa ...... I said in my mind as I immediately followed Lisa.

Lisa..... I called her when I saw her sitting near at the lake where the falls is.

What are you doing here?...... Lisa asked as I sat beside her.

For you...... I answered then she looked at me and I felt a pang on my chest when I saw her eyes are swollen.

Lisa..... I said worriedly then she hugged me.

You can cry now I'm here...... I said to her.

Do I deserve this?...... Lisa asked while sobbing.

No one deserve to be cheated on Lisa..... I said to her while rubbing her back.

You deserve better than this Lisa...... I added.

What do you mean?..... Lisa asked then she pulled out from the hug.

You deserve me....... I said to her then she chuckled as I wiped her tears.

You're being a flirt right now..... Lisa said.

Just for you...... I said to her then she slapped my arm.

Yah! Stop it even though me and Jungkook is already over there's still one person owning my heart...... Lisa said.

Who?....... I asked her.

The girl that saved me when I was a kid...... Lisa answered.

What if she's already ugly now?..... I asked her.

She still own my heart...... Lisa answered.

I thought woman only like handsome boys you know ...... I said to her.

Excuse me you're also a woman .....Lisa said.

And about your statement that means our standard is high but some of us know who we should love....... Lisa added.

I want a woman not a man...... I said to her then she looked at me.

You're not straight?...... Lisa asked.

Do I look like I'm straight?...... I asked her.

It's not my thing to judge someone......Lisa answered.

Hmm how about let's go back to the house so we can invite them to go here?...... I asked her and I stand up then Lisa hold my hand.

Don't leave my side...... Lisa said as I helped her to stand up.

I won't if that's what you want......I said to her and smiled then we went back to the house.

Lisa...... Jin said and hugged her.

Are you okay?...... Jin asked her worriedly and Lisa smiled.

I'm okay now oppa thanks to So Hee.....Lisa answered then Jin looked at me.

Thank you....... Jin said and I just smiled at him as I looked at Lisa.

Invite them....... I said to her.

Where?....... Seulgi asked.

In the falls bear....... Lisa answered.

Then let's go...... Jisoo said then Lisa looked at me.

You won't leave my side remember?...... Lisa asked

Yes but let me talk to your oppa.....I said to her and she just nod at me so I approached Jin.

How's the boat?....... I asked him.

We already gathered a lot of strong branches the problem is we don't know how we will build one if we don't have some materials...... Jin said.

Just make a flat one and you will see some ropes around...... I said to him

Okay sounds good..... Jin said.

Let's go ...... I said and about to approach Lisa.

Can I have a favor?...... Jin asked and I just nod at him.

Can you please hide this from Lisa I don't want her to be scared again.....Jin said.

I won't...... I said to him then I went to Lisa.

Let's go ...... I said to her then we followed her friends