Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2

Start from the beginning

Hannah:" Hey."

Y/N:" What the hell are you doing here?!"

Hannah:" The shower in the womens lockerroom is clogged and we can't reach a plumber now. So I came here."

Y/N:" Are you kidding me?"

Hannah:" No, I'm dead serious. I don't wanna wait until I get to the hotel."

Y/N:" What if someone sees us though?"

Hannah:" They can't. And I locked the door when I walked in, so...yeah haha."

Y/N couldn't believe what he just heard as Hannah got out of her underwear and joined him in the same spot, purposfully pushing him aside to get her own body soaked

Y/N couldn't believe what he just heard as Hannah got out of her underwear and joined him in the same spot, purposfully pushing him aside to get her own body soaked. If what she said was true, then either those showers were really cheap, they were installed wrong or some really nasty stuff happened in there. Whatever it was, Hannah didn't seem to be bothered by it as she soaped up while Y/N tried not to look at her, but it was hard. She was right in his point of view and he didn't really have a choice to turn somewhere else.

Hannah:" Thank you for the match out there. It was more fun than I expected to be honest."

Y/N:" I can say that too. It was my first intergender match actually."

Hannah:" I could see that you were nervous at first. You'll get used to it one day."

Y/N:" Are you sure about that?"

Hannah:" Always. Also stop facing away from me. You're not exactly the innocent type."

Y/N:" Oh really? How do you know?"

Hannah:" From the glances you give me and your...well, you know...getting hard."

Y/N had to look down for a moment to convince himself and to his embarrassment, his member was actually growing. Apparently he did look at Hannah's naked body one too many times.

Y/N:" I'm so sorry, Hannah. I'm usually not like that."

Hannah:' Oh no, it's fine. I like your attention. Can I...help you with that~?"