4 : Cupcake

Location : Miss M's Sweet Shop, Hosu City.

Time : 4 : 01 PM

Date : Sunday, September 28th.

---

Katsuki laughed loudly, practically falling over. 

"IT ISN'T FUNNY! If there's something you can do, is help, at least! Just don't stand there and laugh at me! Make yourself useful, Kacchan!" The greenette whined, throwing the spoon on the ground. Katsuki stared at Izuku for a few seconds, seeing the freckled male's cheeks covered in batter. For some time now, Midoriya had been trying to make Cupcakes, for the shop. But, since he's not used to it, he always ends up making a mess, and the batter often flies in his face. To be completely honest, Bakugou took pity on him. So, he decided to help out. 

"Alright, move." The blonde spoke, walking behind the counter. Katsuki quickly put on Miss Midoriya's apron, and started mixing the bowl's contents. He felt Izuku's eyes upon him, knowing damn well he was probably impressed by what Bakugou was doing. But even though Katsuki had this pressure on him, he kept stirring. Until the batter was smooth. He then handed the bowl back to his friend, who had a large smile plastered across his face. 

"WOW! You're amazing! Where'd you learn to how to mix like that?! Boy- I can barely even stir without whipping myself in the face..." Midoriya pouted, taking the dish into his hands in amazement. Katsuki immediately felt his face heat up. 

"Well, I just... My dad used to cook a lot when I was a kid, and I used to ask him how to bake all the time. So he taught me how. I've been doing it ever since, I guess..." The blonde shrugged. Izuku awed, before setting the bowl back on the counter. He then took out a pan, and poured it into it. Katsuki stood by closely, watching the greenette work. The mixture poured gently into the pan, spreading evenly as it did so. Eventually, Izuku pulled away the bowl and sighed in relief. 

"I think this'll be a good batch!" He said, wiping his forehead. A long silence roamed around the room, before Katsuki spoke up. 

"Why did you put it in a cake pan when you're trying to do cupcakes?" He asked, with a smirk. Midoriya slammed the bowl onto the counter, before turning to Katsuki. 

"WHY DID YOU WAIT ALL THIS TIME WITHOUT STOPPING ME?!? JERK!" He yelled. Bakugou laughed, knowing he had messed up. To be honest, he hadn't noticed the greenette's mistake before now. So technically, they were both pretty blind for not noticing. Katsuki eventually calmed down from his fit of laughs, and looked down to the smaller male again. And, to his surprise, Midoriya was on the verge of tears. The blonde felt his heart churn once more. He didn't like it when people cried... Especially since now, it's the cutest boy he's ever seen, and it's all his fault. 

"I'm sorry." The blonde apologized, looking down. Izuku shook his head, smiling up to him. 

"No, no! It's all fine! We'll manage! Uh... Hm, help me out here, 'kay? Can you place the cupcake paper thingies in the tin? I'll pour the batter back in the bowl, and then put it in the cupcake thingies." Izuku muttered, grabbing the bowl. Bakugou followed the greenette's orders, and did as he was told. Soon, the two managed to slide the cupcakes into the oven, both satisfied of their hard work. 

"Well, I'm glad no customers dropped by while we were in this mess-" Izuku giggled, wiping off some of the dried cake mix from his face. Katsuki nodded in approval, before turning around the face the rest of the shop. He looked around, before noticing a certain bag of gumdrops had fallen to the floor. So, he walked out of behind the counter to pick it up. Once this small task had been done, he removed the apron, and hung it up where he had taken it. He then grabbed his jacket and walked towards the door. 

"Uh- Hey! Where are you going?" Izuku called. Bakugou shrugged, before stuffing his hands in his pockets. He leaned against the door before speaking again. 

"I was just about to leave. I mean, I have been here an hour after all." He spoke. Izuku sighed, crossing his arms awkwardly. 

"I was just... Hoping you could stay longer." He sighed. Bakugou tilted his head to this side, now curious. 

"Why?" 

"Well, my mom is gone on a date. And she said she'd be back around 10... So I'm alone to eat supper. I don't like being alone for meals... So if it's okay with you and your parents, um. I was wondering if you could come upstairs with me?" Midoriya questioned, fidgeting around as he stared at his feet. The taller male couldn't help but let a smile grow on his face. He stood up straight before nodding. 

"Yeah, I'd love to stay... But um, upstairs? What's upstairs?" The blonde asked, staring at his friend excitingly hung up his apron. 

"We live upstairs! It's our house! We just transformed the first floor into the shop. That's all! Now come on! I wanna show you my room before the cupcakes are done!" The freckled boy cheered, running towards a door in the corner of the shop. Of course, Bakugou followed him closely. The door swung open, revealing a staircase, and the greenette immediately ran up. The taller male followed him, chuckling at how excited his friend was. Soon, they reached the seconds floor. They were in the kitchen, at first, and they were next to what seemed to be the living room. There was a small hall up ahead, which Bakugou assumed led to the bathroom, and the bedrooms. 

Katsuki watched as Izuku ran down the hall, before stopping and smiling back at him. 

"Come on!" The freckled boy cheered. The blonde took one last glance around, before walking down the hall. He entered a certain room, which was clearly Midoriya's bedroom. There was All Might Comic posters hanging around the walls, which made the blonde smile. He kept scanning the room, seeing the bed, filled with comfy-looking pillows. He scanned the shelves, seeing multiple books, and ornaments. He then stared at the corner of the room, where a hammock was hanging from the ceiling. It was a pretty nice room. 

"Sorry if it's messy." Izuku muttered, plopping down on his bed. The curly haired boy glanced at his watch, and smiled. "15 minutes until the cupcakes are done. I'll cook a frozen pizza once they're done." The greenette cheered. Bakugou shuffled awkwardly, not knowing what to do next. 

"Come sit!" Izuku cheered, patting the bed next to him. The blonde followed the order, and sat next to his friend. "It would be fun if you could stay the night, but school's tomorrow so..." Izuku mumbled. An awkward silence roamed across the room, before Izuku spoke. 

"Let's play a game!"