25. Under the Water

Start from the beginning

        Stiles opened his mouth, ready to defend that fact that Agent McCall said "little girlfriend" as if he was mocking him. But before he could, Deaton walked, "They're both with me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

        "It has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die." Stiles explained. Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Isaac, Deaton and me were all in the animal clinic, trying to figure out where the root cellar was at. On the way, Stiles explained to me about this girl named Paige, Derek's first love, and how Derek had killed her in the same root cell.

        "My dad and Gerard were there once. But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was. And my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now." Allison muttered, glancing at the floor below.

        "Yeah, mine either." Stiles added.

        "Then how do we find this place?" Isaac spoke up.

        Everyone looked at Deaton for answers, "There might be a way. But it's dangerous. We're gonna need Scott."

        Scott walked over to us, sighing, "How did you guys find out?"

        Stiles, Deaton, and I walked towards him, "Lydia. You?"

        "Morrell. None of the other alphas know where it is either." Scott answered.

        "So if this works, are you gonna tell them?" Stiles uneasily questioned him.

        Scott shrugged slightly, "I can't stop Jennifer without them."

        I glanced down and cleared my throat, "How's my aunt?"

        "She's okay. None of the alphas had hurt her or even touched her." Scott reassured me. I let out a breath of relief, thankful that Jenna was hurt or even killed.

        "How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Deaton intervened while the rest of us nodded in agreement.

        "What's the plan?"

        "Essentially, you, Allison, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents." Deaton explained.

        I rose an eyebrow at him, "So...you're killing them?"

        "Not quite."

        "We die for them?" Scott questioned, not grasping the entire concept. To be honest neither was I.

        "But he can bring us back. You can... you can bring us back, right?" My boyfriend asked.

        Deaton looked over at him, "You remember the part where I said it was dangerous? If it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds, but there's something else you need to think about. This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one. You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton, a place that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like a magnet. It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill the pages of a bestiary with. It will draw them here, like a beacon."

        "Doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen." Stiles remarked. I, on the other hand, was not very fond of this plan. But we needed to do anything in order to save their parents.

        "You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see."

        "Is that it?"