Flying enchanted car

Start from the beginning

"Hermione? You haven't seen Harry and Ron have you?"

"Actually.... No and it's quite strange I have to admit"

"Oh yeah, I hope they're okay though. And WOAH look at the flying car over there Hermione!"

"What in the-, that's barbaric and absurd. Whoever's flying that car. I'm hoping they crash somewhere"

Bree gasped and opened her mouth and closed like a fish and looked wide eyes towards Hermione.

"Did you just say that"

"What?"

Meanwhile when the boys had found the train Ron tried to help a hanging Harry to get back into the car which he succeeded with.

"I think we found the train" Harry said out of breath.

"Yeah" Ron said also out of breath"

A few hours later at night time they arrived to Hogwarts.

"Welcome home" Ron said which made Harry smile widely.

And suddenly the car started to act really strange and the boys screamed landing on the old tree and Ron's wand breaking in the process.

"My wand! Look at my wand"

"Be thankful it's not your neck"

A bang sound was heard from the inside the car.

"What's happening?" Ron asked scared.

"I don't know"

The tree started to move and smashed the car and the terrified boys screaming and they ended up landing on the grass. And drove away before the tree could entirely smash then the car opened the door and threw both of them out and all their stuff and they caught their animals before they could get to the ground.

"Scabbers, you're okay!"

The car closed its doors and drove away.

"Tha car!"

They ran after the car and it drove to the dark forest.

"Dad's gonna kill me"

They ran back into the castle and dropped their stuff.

"See you Hedwig. Remember Ron. Do. Not. Tell. The. Girls. They will start to ramble on about who knows what"

"Clear"

They ran towards the stairs.

"Okay, so a house elf shows up in mine and Bree's bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to platform 9 3/4, we almost got killed by a tree. Clearly somebody doesn't want me here this year" Harry said and they stopped at almost the top of the stairs.

There stood Mr. Filch and Mrs. Norris in his arms. The boys froze and their eyes widened.

"Well take a good look lads. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. Oh dear we are in trouble" Filch smiled smugly at them.

In Professor Snape's office they were getting scolded by him.

"You were seen by no less than seven Muggles. Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on the Whomping Willow that's been on these ground since before you were born" Snape scolded.

Ron being very brave answered him.

"Honestly Professor Snape. I think it did more damage to us"

"Silence! I assure you that if you were in Slytherin and your fate rested with me. The both of you would be in the train home tonight as it is-" Snape got interrupted by Dumbledore.