"This why I don't let you babysit." Heaven mumbled.

"Aye li man, you wanna come to my house?" Cane asked Daloni. Daloni shook his head no, still pouting.

Heaven grabbed the big bin of trucks and took them to her room, putting the basket at the top of her shelf in her closet. She had never took away Daloni's toys, but hopefully this method of discipline would work.

Now going back into the living room, Heaven sat down next to Solana who watched the huge TV that was mounted on the wall.

"Solana let me put your number in my phone." Jayda stated.

Heaven frowned, just now noticing that she never got Solana a phone. She honestly never thought about it, until when Jayda had just said something.

"Uh, I don't have a phone." Solana replied, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You wanna go get one?" Heaven asked her.

Solana bit down on her bottom lip. "Do I have to? I don't really want a phone right now." She hadn't had a phone since before she started living with Diamond.

Heaven shook her head. "No, if you don't want to we don't have to, but just in case I'll still get one and just leave it on the kitchen counter for emergencies."

"Okay." Solana nodded.

"Man a nigga hungry as fuck, who cooking?" Cane asked, announcing his presence in the room. He had been at Heaven's house all day, because he was bored.

Solana scurried to her feet, quickly walking to the kitchen to prep some food.

Heaven stood to her feet, following behind her. "Solana, you don't have to make him anything, he's a grown ass man." She said, turning the faucet off.

"But he said he's hungry." Solana frantically replied, picking up the pot out the sink. Heaven watched as she frantically moved around the kitchen in a panic.

"Solana look at me." She said.

Solana ignored her, looking in the cabinets for food to cook.

Heaven went to Solana's side and gently turned her body towards her. "Baby look at me. You do not have to fix anybody anything. If they're capable of doing it, you don't have to."

"H-Heaven I just don't wanna get in trouble, okay?" Solana replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"I promise you're not going to get in trouble, Keontae!" Heaven responded, calling for Cane.

"What?" He asked coming into the kitchen, going to the refrigerator.

"Tell her she won't get in trouble if she doesn't make you food." Heaven instructed, keeping eye contact with Solana.

"What?" Cane chuckled.

"Tell her!" Heaven snapped.

"I ain't ask her to fix me nothing. She ain't gone get in trouble, the hell." Cane said, now confused. He didn't remember asking Solana to do anything.

"See, he said you're not in trouble." Heaven reassured Solana. She glanced down at Solana's arms to see if she could see any cut marks, and sighed in relief when she didn't see any fresh ones.

"O-okay." Solana nodded, wiping her face.

~

"Look papa they said hey." Heaven said, scrolling in her comments on Instagram Live. She had just gone done with a promo and decided to engage with her followers.

Daloni looked at the camera and rolled his eyes. He didn't like saying hey to anybody, unless it was his mom, his dad, or his sister.

"C'mere vaeh, they asking for you." Heaven said, seeing a couple of followers ask where Nevaeh was. Heaven wasn't instagram famous, but she did have a big following.