After 2 week:

After shopping date Tine got completely busy with his launch and it's bead a successfull event. Mr Anshuman Teepakorn is also back after settlings his new business in New York. Sarawat was more than 11 weeks pregnant and as promised Tine also brought Mango Pickle the very next day for his wife. Everything was going good because Sarawats food pantry was full but after two week suddenly his wife started craving for weird combination food he woke up around 2:45 AM in the morning and woke up his hubby by saying " bun..... bun are you sleeping?". Tine groggily opened his eyes rubbing the sleep away from his eyes he ask his wife while yawing " wifey you're not sleeping ?" Sarawat shook his head. Tine look at his phone to check the time. He said " why wifey you need something?". Sarawat opened his mouth but he stuttered " b bun you r remember that we finished all those ice cream which you stock up two weeks before " Tine was still half asleep he ask his wife "You woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me about it?". Sarawat roll his eyes sometimes he really don't understand whether his hubby just pretend dumb or he actually is. He again tried and said " bun I want to eat ice cream now ". Hearing his wife Tine was certainly wide awake he ask his wife "really wifey now where you I will........." Tine couldn't able to complete his sentence his wife said " near pizza hut you remember there's one ice cream parlor they also work around the clock". Tine was amusingly looking at his wife and his wife was waiting for his hubby to say something and after few minutes of staring his wife finally his hubby ask him " tell me wifey you want ice cream or Pizza"?. Sarawat smiled wide and said " both now let's go ". Sarawat got up and start putting his sweater on himself and he also hand the hoodie to his hubby.

Sarawat pulled over his sweater more because when they reach it was already little cold in the morning. Tine park his car in front of Pizza hut and saw fimiliar car but shrugged it because he was still sleepy. Sarawat ask his hubby to go buy him a ice cream and he will go inside and order Pizza for them. Tine nods his head and he wait until his wife went inside Pizza hut then he went to buy a big tub of ice cream for his food monster wife. When Sarawat went inside he saw there were not many people at this hour but his eyes landed on a fimiliar figure Sarawat went near after giving his order and find Omy sitting and enjoying his Pizza alone. Omy was shocked watching his friend all alone in Pizza hut. Both greet and both boys hug each other and asked how they are doing and there wellbeing.

Omy inform suddenly in the morning he started craving for some Pizza and when he reached here he couldn't help but send PV to buy him ice cream. Then Omy ask him what he is doing here Sarawat also explain the same his friend he also started craving Pizza and ice cream so he came to get his Pizza and he also send his hubby to buy him ice cream.

In ice cream parlor when Tine enter the parlor he saw there was no one except two men. One of them from back looks rediculously fimiliar to him . He went near PV and suddenly pat his shoulder to grab the other sleepy man attention. PV looked at Tine and got shocked he frown and ask "what you doing here at this hour"?. Tine sarcastically fired back " came to play cricket what else". PV yawns and said "Okay". Tine smack his friend head lightly and when his friend look awake he ask "how is Omy?". PV answered him "he is eating Pizza maybe". Tine nods and understood there wife's took pregnancy cravings little seriously.

Both boys PV and Tine went to pizza hut and saw both the wives eating their Pizza happily. Tine sit beside his wife and PV did same. The other pair greet each other. Both Omy and Sarawat got excited looking their ice cream tub and ask their hubby to open the tub they want to try with Pizza. Both Tine and PV got shocked hearing their wives. Both boys try to explain it's a very bad combination eating Pizza with ice cream but the wives were adamant. When both wives took Pizza bite and after that ice cream both moaned at the same time.

Tine and PV looked at each other both boys got afraid if they stay it's dangerous because they don't wanted to have a fucking boner in public place after hearing there wife's moans so both said in unison " you both eat here we are waiting outside for you". But both wife's frown on their hubby and they ask them " why going out? And ask "don't leave us alone". And then it was Omy who ask PV to try some Pizza and ice cream PV gulped but opened his mouth he couldn't say No when Omy feed PV Tine got scared but before act upon it his Sarawat did same both boys couldn't handle hot pizza with chilled ice cream combination. And when both Omy and Sarawat finished feeding there husbands their ultimate combination both smirk and click pictures of them together as a remembrance of their ultimate double date.

Then Sarawat and Omy left each other to go back home they bid their Goodbye. Tine and PV let there wife's sit inside car and both did a bro hug and first it was Tine who said "from now I hate Pizza" and PV add " and ice cream". Yuck

Sarawat : Pizza

Omy : ice cream

Tine / PV : yucky 🤢

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update please and thank you ❤️❤️

I forget to add this before but I published new one shot about BrightWin in my book My happy world ' "Stripper" please check out 🙏🙏❤️❤️