PV heart stop beating for a second he drop down on his chair his legs shaking hearing news about Omy being pregnant and Tine saw his friend tears flowing out uncontrollably from his eyes and he dropped his phone also from his hand. Tine panic he ask PV what Singto said but his friend is just crying and cursing himself under his breath, he is just crying thinking how did he not see his Omy is carrying his baby, He is pregnant. His baby is coming soon. He is going to be Dad. Tine took the phone to his ears and ask Singto what bomb he dropped on PV. Singto inform Tine everything and ask him to reach airport because Omy is going to leave Mumbai today itself. Tine disconnected the call and hold PV hand and when PV told him "Tine ...Tine .... M.. My b baby ..... O Omy is pregnant". Tine very well understood what PV is experiencing at the moment it's pure happiness but also sadness his love his leaving him but it's not the time to sit, cry and regret.

Tine firmly hold his friend arm and ask him " PV we don't have much time we must leave and stop your baby's pa before he leaves us". PV got up instantly wipe his tears and both boys run out of Cafe. Tine was driving PV to airport he knows his friend mental state is a mess for now after knowing the truth. Tine was trying to call Omy but the boy was not picking up his call he was too busy with his Whores at the moment. On the way PV is so much regretting for not understanding how Omy was feeling all these times. And dealing with his pregnancy all alone without telling him and for that he can't even blame him he was an asshole and dick for behaving like one. He himself is at fault but he promised himself he will make everything right now. And What will Omy expected from him.... But atleast he should have told me that he is pregnant with my baby how can he think he will not accept his baby. But still it is still his own fault he should have sort out his feelings long back he really was an Asshole.

Tine interrupt PV who was cursing himself mentally ask him that they reach airport. Tine and PV run inside looking everywhere possible finding the fimiliar figure and anyone who looks like Omy but they couldn't find Omy even after 40 minutes. Then both boys met again Tine ask he will again try to call Omy. Luckily Omy picked up Tine's call thinking one last time he should talk to his friend and say his Goodbye properly . Omy answer his phone Tine ask him "where are you Omy?". Omy gulped hearing Tine stern voice while asking him, this tone Tine never used on him Omy said "A At the Airport, I am about to r reach in few". Tine only replied with okay and disconnected his call without asking much. Omy got confused what does Tine mean by Okay.

Tine informed PV he is coming. PV finally smile hearing he still got time to see Omy and ask for forgiveness from him. Both boys were waiting for Omy outside sitting on the pavement at the Airport enterance. After 10 minutes when Kristy saw two fimiliar figure sitting at the pavement, he park his car nearby to them. Omy was shocked watching PV and Tine together at the airport. And both boys were amused looking at all Omy's new friends together including Tine's pregnant wife who is trying to hide behind Green for some reason after looking at his hubby with his friend.

PV stand up and came forward his eyes were full of tears he took a deep breath and sprinted to Omy who is looking at him with longing and love there is no dissapointment or annoyance. Omy didn't expected PV to run all the way to airport. PV hold Omy's hand tightly , he leaned closer and pressed their forehead together he was feeling nostalgic, after they spend the night together everything change between them he realized how much he missed the touch of his friend body, inhaling the sweet lavender scent He intertwined their fingers together and said "I love you Omy my love please forgive me. I love you very very much how can you leave me. You think I can live without you without our baby after knowing you are pregnant". Omy ghasped hearing baby word from PV's mouth. Omy move away and clutch his tummy securely with his both hands. PV and Omy both were sobbing feeling happy and content finally PV confessed he loves him. PV nods his head looking straight in Omy's eyes.

PV pulled Omy's back into his arms and hug him tightly kissing Omy's shoulder blade repeatedly. Omy buried his face in PV's chest inhaling his scent which make him calmed both were still sobbing for few more minutes. when Omy finally calmed down he move away and hit PV's arms not so lightly and PV wince when the pain sting Omy said " you little chicken shit...why didn't you told me this in the morning, you know how much I cried after that". PV start chanting " I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry babe. You can punish however you want just don't ever leave me I can't live without you. I will be a good husband and very good father to our baby just never leave me again". Omy nods his head and again hug PV tightly.

All friends were watching both boys fondly with teary eyes and Sarawat was silently sobbing as soon as Tine saw his wife sobbing he walk to him and hold him in side hug. He ask PV to let's go back home now many people already shoot his confession and it's already trending on internet. PV and Omy finally kissed each other and Krist ask Gulf he will drop him and Green ask PV and Omy he will drop them at PV's place so Tine will take his wife back home. But before leaving Kristy reminded Tine about his wife's appointment.

Tine took his wife too his car. Tine opened the door and let his wife sit and secure him with seat belt properly, then he jogs to other side and sit on his driver's seat. Sarawat ask his hubby how come they know that Omy is leaving today and they are coming to drop him. Tine patiently explain his wife everything. Then after few minutes Tine saw his wife rubbing his tummy he ask him " is he feeling uncomfortable" Sarawat told him when they were coming earlier to drop Omy he saw one paani puri stall on the way and he really want to eat he was already craving for paani puri from long". Tine chuckled at his wife and start searching for paani puri stall. When he saw one he pointed out to his wife who got extremely excited looking at the stall.

Sarawat : OMG paani puri

Tine : anything for you

Sarawat: wow sweet

Tine : thanks

Sarawat : I am talking about paani puri serve me sweet and little spicy 😜

Tine : 😑

How was this chapter let Me know your thoughts, and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏

Finally Omy got his Happiness back. I wanted to add Sarawat first appointment in this chapter but it's already got long so in tomorrow's update will continue about Sarawat pregnancy. Hope you won't mind.