Everyone was stunned watching the rack full of beautiful soft piece of shinny clothing in champaign and milky white colors everyone got happy and it was Sarawat who came forward to check the dresses first and happily select the piece for himself and every one was watching him while raising their eyebrows and when he saw everyone eyes on him he softly and shyly muttered "I wore once during Delhi trip". Everyone mouth hang open hearing him then everyone ask him to narrate everything about his Delhi trip what happened and did he get Fucked and how many times Tine fucked him and which position he likes the best and what not when Sarawat finished answering everything all the details Kristy asked everyone these dresses they are wearing is also their presents and everyone hollard and cheers and then again he shouted excitedly "fellas come let's get dressed as a ladies and start our party because Readers are waiting"

PV still couldn't believe Omy dump him for spending time with his new friends he was feeling irritated and annoyed so being all lonely he call Tine. Tine was about to finish his work early luckily so he agreed to meet him in their favorite bar for drinks. When Tine and PV met he informed Tine how Omy dumped him for his wife and his friend Green which pissed him off alot. Tine laugh at him and said he know his wife's friends is doing night out at Kristy's place because Singto is out on business trip he will be coming back tomorrow so tonight they wanted to have some Twinkie fun alone without husband's. PV immediately said I am not Omy's husband but Tine chuckled and immediately answer back "but you're behaving like one". PV went speechless he didn't know how to answer Tine back. Where Tine started grinning thinking that he finally hit the right spot. PV softly said "he need some more time to think about accepting Omy as a partner". Tine didn't comment further he just nods in understanding.

Both PV and Tine were drinking and chatting about this and that when Dim call Tine asking him if he is free to go out for drink because he is also free tonight Tine inform him he is already drinking with PV and ask him come and join them as well. In 15 minutes Dim reach the bar where Tine and PV were drinking he joined them PV told Dim how his wife took his wife. (Omy) away from him and spoiled his time which he reserve for Omy. PV didn't realize unconsciously just after few drinks he already called and consider Omy his wife. Dim apologize again on behalf of his impulse and naughty wife who always love to give trouble other husbands by taking away their wife's with him. First it was Tine's wife and now it's PV's wife .

After few minutes of drinking and cursing Dim's wife Green they started thinking what their wifes must be doing at Kristy place and why all husband are not happy and drinking like their wife already kick them out from their own house and why they are not feeling good like normal husband. Immediately an awesome and naughty idea came into Dim's mind he smirk looking both husbands in front of him and share with the other two.

At Kristy home, after everyone got changed into sexy dress Kristy opened his make up drawers and ask all the boys to start getting ready by putting all make up. All boys were helping each other with mascara, liners, lipstick and blush with shimmer and what not. Green were incharge of hairstyling for the boys. The tight fitting dress and tops manage to put their chest together and giving them natural cleavage so they didn't have to use uncomfortable padding. After wearing makeup and finish with their hairstyling all five together blew a kiss to their reflection in the mirror, all boys were looking stunningly hot and sexy in their lacy sexy dresses.

It was Gulf who was amazed looking at himself he shockingly said " I can't believe I look this hot". Green smiling said "we are all sofisticated beautiful Bubble Whores' babe" followed by a wink. When Sarawat finish his hairstyling in the end he ask "how I am looking Whores'?" Kristy and Omy start to whistle and Gulf said "wow you are totally looking like a Pataka (firework)". All started laughing and in fit of giggling at each other . After few minutes of laughing and praising each other Kristy stop everyone from laughing and talking he announce loudly " let's rock our party night Whores'".

Happiness 2✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें