When food arrived Tine's all attention was on his wife making him eat healthy and properly, he was feeding him most of the time and they were sharing their drinks like usual and Tine was wiping his wife's food from his lips and chin like mom do with their kids. Sarawat enjoying every moment with Tine. While coming out of mall, there was small fair going on and it was heavily crowded. Sarawat really wanted to go and see inside. The different colorful stalls were very eye catching to him. There were food, clothing, ornament, colorful mojris and many other stall also there were Giant wheel, ferris wheel, etc he couldn't help but feel the urge to go inside and kill his curiosity to see. Tine look his wife earnestly watching the crowded lane of Fair Sarawat didn't said just gave his famous puppy look to his husband. Tine frown he understood what his wife asking he gave one more look to the lane and said "No baby it's too crowded".

Tine start walking to opposite direction but his annoyed wife didn't budge from his spot. Tine sighed but before he convince his wife with his No, Sarawat said "please hubby I wanna go and see what in their.... See how many people are going in please please please naa". Tine thought someone please sue his author and save him for being so whipped for his wife. Atlast his wife won against his hubby because in reality it's his ( birthday gift 🧁) and both boys enter the lane together to enjoy the fair.

Tine hold his wife tightly afraid they might get lost and seperate. After wandering about 10 minutes to different stalls, and buying shaved ice and coloring their mouth with blue and green. Tine was about to speak to his wife about leaving to go back but his eyes landed on his wife who is watching a small girl jumping up and down upon receiving a giant Teddy bear from stall owner. When his wife turned his head to his hubby he wiggle his eyebrows, Tine very well know what his wife asking for he smirk and start boosting himself "I happened to be an excellent shot wifey" Sarawat rolled his eyes and said "prove it hubby and I will believe you" Tine enthusiastically dragged his wife to the stall.

The stall owner smile at the boys and explain them they will get 5 chance to toss the hoop on plushie ring in order to win it. Maximum they can win 5 plushie dolls. The man ask who will toss the hoop Tine came forward and ask his wife "check me out wifey" Sarawat again' rolled his eyes on his over confident husband. Barely a minute passed but as Tine started tossing hoops in every ring his eyes were widened more and his mouth agasp because at the end of game play in his hand he was carrying five giant plushie. He really underestimated his husband words before when he said he was an excellent shot. Sarawat was in awe watching his hubby winning one after the another giant plushie ring for him. Sarawat blink at his hubby's aim after when Tine finished. He grin at his wife and now it' was his turned to wiggle his eyebrows on his cute wife. Sarawat rolled his eyes umpeetenth time after muttering his "Thankyou bun" and kissed his all plushies

Four plushie were carrying by Tine and one was in his wife's hand they stroll some more for another half an hour then Tine decided to take his wife back to hotel because they have to catch up their flight back to Mumbai. When the hotel driver drives them back Sarawat slept on Tine's shoulder getting comfortable his wife got really tired after strolling. The ride to hotel back was just 30 minutes but suddenly they stuck in heavy traffic. Tine check out of the car that the road is completely block for them to move, and then he saw Zea was calling him. Tine picked up her call and ask her to meet them at the airport directly because they stuck in traffic. Upon reaching Tine try to wake his wife but Sarawat was so tired and slept instantly in car ride he asked his hubby sleepily " let me sleep na bun ...I am very tired".

It was evening 7:30 now when Sarawat woke up from his deep slumber feeling fresh and relaxed. When he opened his eyes he saw he is lying on bed, his clothes are changed into comfy t shirt. And it took him good minutes to realize he is still on his hotel bed. He immediately jump from sleeping position to sitting position and start searching his husband in bathroom and around his room, then he heard Tine voice who was speaking with someone on phone call in balcony. Sarawat went to his hubby and hug him from back heaving hard.

Sarawat leant entirely against his husband gripping his shirt, shut his eyes closed and burying his face on his hubby's back. Tine bid his bye to his dad who will soon take flight for New York. Tine disconnected his call and paid attention to his wife. Sarawat curiously asked "bun our flight back to Mumbai". Tine chuckled and inform him 'they will now take tommorow morning flight, as his wife was very tired from touring and shopping so he cancelled today's tickets and ask Miss Jennifer to book tomorrow's ticket. Sarawat felt very bad for his husband he softly muttered " I am sorry bun because of me.....". Tine pulled his baby in front of him before he finished his sentence and pull up to his chest and brought his wife to the table and make him sit. Tine look at his wife face who is feeling guilty. Tine ask his wife that he doesn't have to feel bad, infact it's good they can stay one more day and complete the rituals properly". Sarawat looked at his hubby and ask what rituals bun Tine said " hmmm you slept on me last night, but I guess you don't have any plans for tonight Mr Teepakorn".

Sarawat's sweet giggle escape and he shyly shake his head and said "I am free tonight only if I get something to eat first". Tine lift his wife from the table and made him sit on dinning stool, he showed his wife that he already ordered food for them he was just waiting for his wife to wake up. Both boys immediately start eating because they were both very hungry. When both boys finished dinner, they went to cuddle on bed after shower then a strong arms tighten around Sarawat's waist when he was watching movie Tine pulled his wife and get incredibly close almost there were no space between them.

Tine ghosted his lips against the shell of Sarawat ear and ask " wifey can I ...". Sarawat cut him off before his hubby complete his sentence he breathlessly said "take me hubby please ...I want you in me tonight".

Tine : where are you going my wife want me tonight

Me : I m going to celebrate Sarawat birthday

Sarawat: I will celebrate only with my wife Tine tonight

Tine : W I F E W H A T

How was this chapter, let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️

Next update contain mature content and their first step in baby making so that we all can get good news soon. Next Chapter is mature

Due to mature content I'm only posting next chapter on my Inkitt account: Jaishree2. This chapter number is 80 in Happiness book.