Sarawat was sitting alone on his bed and watching television, he was bored so he was just surfing channel after channel, he abruptly stop when he felt some electric shock run down his body whole body from head to toe, then suddenly his head start throbbing and feeling dizzy and high for some unknown reason. Tine was inside bathroom taking shower he already ask his wife he will take quick shower and be back to him. Another five minutes passed Sarawat holding his head in his hand then suddenly he started laughing unknowingly Tine came out from bathroom only wearing his sweatpants and small towel around his neck to rub his wet hair dry. Tine saw his wife is laughing and watching TV and some kareena kapoor songs is playing. Tine thought maybe he saw something funny that's why he is laughing he put his towel aside after drying his hair.

Tine was about to climb on bed beside his wife when his phone started ringing. He checked the name and it was Maya who called for asking how is her son in law and son doing in Delhi. Tine while talking went to their room balcony because inside his wife watching television and he don't want to disturb him. Just then Sarawat saw something is falling on the floor and it was a small piece of clothing. He walk to it slowly and pickup the small piece and find out it's a sexy lingerie. And he loved it how the small piece of cloth was shining and feels soft to his hand. Sarawat smiled maniacally and he immediately stripping down. When Tine finished attending his maa phone call he comes inside bedroom he was so shocked with the view and he got so hard all his blood rushed to south. Just with a glimpse of his wife wearing sexy lingerie his cock twitches.

Sarawat was just staring at his husband hot naked torse, his hubby's wet hair dripping water drops from it and in background the song blasted in their room he started catwalking Tine's eyes got widened he try to look everywhere except his wife crotch. Sarawat with a catwalk slowly reach to his hubby grins at him and his cheek all blush with deep red . Tine was still trying to process the view in front of him thinking if it is a reality and not any kind of monkey kinky sex dream.

After Sarawat coming in front of his husband he ask sensually "you like it daddy?". Sarawat drawl his forfinger to hubby's forehead to his cheekbone, jawline and to his chin. Sarawat crotch touching his hubby's crotches softly and Tine moans hearing his wife seducing him and calling him babe "aahh" escape from his mouth. Sarawat glance down and sensually whispered to his hubby ears " I see you like it very much daddy?". Tine blink which he forget to do since his eyes landed on his wife super hot new sexy Avatar. Tine already lost his speech but after composing himself he whispered " y you are looking gorgeous baby?". Sarawat sensually whispered smiling slyly with amazing confidence which tine didn't knew exist in his naughty wife "I know daddy".

Sarawat pushed his husband on their bed he took the remote of his television and put the song on high volume and currently the song playing was "bebo me bebo" Sarawat started singing the lyrics and he begin swaying his hips and dragging his hand to his sides. Tine got up from his bed shockingly he never imagined his wife can do sexy move like pro, his eyes get wide more and dark. Sarawat runs his hand on his hubby's body over his shoulder reach behind his hubby and after making a full circle around him, he came in front of him and naughtily ruffle his husband's wet hair. Tine literally smile on his naughty wife teasing behavior.

Sarawat was flinging his both arms beside his hubby ears, Tine couldn't able to takes his eyes off from his wife body. All the time Sarawat plastered naughty killer smile while walking in front of him and back which was killing Tine bit by bit. Tine's stomach flip so hard as if he got a punch when his wife squats rolling his hips sensually and teasingly looking his hubby over his shoulder, and when he gets up he wink at Tine and Tine muttered under his breath "damn my wife got killer moves with looks shit" and Tine lost his all composure which was holding him back. He wanted to touch his wife and make love but his wife not yet finished showing his amazing hidden talent yet .