Green ask him but you already stretched untill three fingers. Sarawat looked down shyly nods his head. Kristy ask him don't worry we will leave in sometime you get prepare yourself little and then take some sleep, because it's important that your body must feel fresh and your mind must completely relaxed before you do this kind of activity. Green agreed and even Omy hummed in yes. So after some chit chatting about how to make his first night more steamy Green and Kristy gave bit of advice to talk dirty during sex. Hearing everything Sarawat got completely red, he don't know if he can used their advice or not. Then after few minutes Whores' left Sarawat with the promise that they are going to meet soon for dinner date.

After whores left it was already 3 in the afternoon, Sarawat was all alone left in his bedroom and suddenly he start missing his husband so he thought of sending message to his hubby.

Sarawat : I miss you bun

Sarawat waited for few minutes, he knew Tine will be busy with lots of work so instead of call he just sent small message but when he didn't gets any reply instantly for the first time he got tense but after few minutes he shrugged his thoughts thinking maybe his husband might be busy with work or else he will reply him later when he will see it.

Evening came and Sarawat was helping Uma in kitchen in making salad as Uma already prepared dinner for her son in law. Tine message his wife he will be little late maybe around 8 PM he will reach to pick him up. Sarawat reply his hubby no problem he will wait for him.

Tine finished his work and hurriedly left his office to reached Guntithanon's house, he doesn't want his wife to wait longer to eat dinner, when he reached Sarawat was on his doorstep waiting for his husband as soon as he saw Tine he happily run and hug him and slowly said " I missed you bun" Tine chuckled at his wife and said "me too wifey" then Sarawat drag him inside Tine greet his in laws and soon they start eating once dinner finished and both husband and wife bid their Goodbye do that they can reach there home soon.

Both husband and wife didn't talk much both were lost in there own thoughts how that already wanted to feel each other. When both boys were about to reach Teepakorn Mansion. Tine phone started ringing he frown looking unknown number thinking who is disturbing his time. When he pick up it was Zea she call Tine to ask where is he. Tine ask her confused why she is asking then she inform she is not finding any taxi to come back home so she went back to office to look for him but he was not there so she called. Tine sigh he ask her that he will book Uber for her she can wait a bit, but Zea insist Tine to come and pick her personally.

Tine contemplate a bit but then he ask Sarawat to go inside and wait for him he will be back soon. Sarawat didn't wanted Tine to leave him he really can't wait for his husband, but he is not that selfish also. So he reluctantly nods his head. Tine didn't miss his wife's dissapointed face he kissed his forehead and softly said " daddy will be back soon but don't touch yourself kitten" Sarawat hug his husband tightly and he cannot replied because he really don't want to lie to his husband and don't want to disobey his command so Sarawat pulled him apart from his daddy and Tine left again to go and pick Zea..

Sarawat really feeling annoyed with that stupid girl, he really don't trust her his instincts was screaming to him 'Stop Tine', but how can he ask Tine to stop giving importance to her. She help Teepakorn business so much and she is important in a way for Teepakorn business. Sarawat reach to his bedroom after meeting Maya and Simran who were in the kitchen. Maya ask him to go and get fresh he might be tired.

Somehow Tine reach his office and saw Zea is no where to be found. Tine started calling on her phone she picked up and said she is waiting inside. Zea ask Tine to come up but Tine sternly replies her that 'he is in a hurry and ask her to please come down immediately he cannot wait longer'. Zea sigh and roll her eyes on Tine demand. Zea pack her stuff and came down where Tine was already waiting in his car after 10 minutes. Zea immediately apologize from Tine for asking him to come and pick her personally. Tine just said no problem next let him know in advance so that he don't have to come back again. Zea just nods her head And smirk knowingly that she will definitely ask Tine to let her travel with him daily. Both Zea and Tine reach Guntithanon's and Sarawat saw from his window Tine's car getting inside their Mansion gate and with the lamppost light on he can also clearly see Zea sitting on front seat with Tine, which is his place.

Sarawat didn't like one bit he felt really annoyed and jealous. When Tine enter in his bedroom he saw his wife all naked laying on his twin sized bed, both legs spread apart, and he is grinding down on to his three fingers. And his other hand is teasing his rosy pink nipples, which is already very hard. Tine couldn't believe his eyes, that his wife just disobey his command of not touching himself.

Tine came close and he ask standing in front of his wife " kitten did I gave you permission to do that". Sarawat only smirk at his husband looking straight in his daddy's eyes. he felt good when she behave like a brat in front of his daddy and when his daddy get an opportunity to punish him hard. Sarawat mewled out slowly, to his husband " I c couldn't wait, you took too much.... t time to c come"

Tine : tsk tsk who will save you from me kitten

Sarawat : nobody I don't want anyone to save me tonight daddy

Readers : will pray for Sarawat ass

Me : digging hole to burie myself....

Zea : don't worry enjoy your first and last night darling soon Tine will be mine where's that author I will buy her

Me : 🤦

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease hit that Star below for next update 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Next chapter is SMUT. I wil give you extremely super hot chapter so please if you are not comfortable with dirty talk, explicit language or calling wife with bad names you can avoid it or don't read. I already warn you it's a next level smut now😅🙈🤭😉