Chapter 12

Chapter #12   We Have The Same Secrets?

 It had been three weeks since the wierd phone call and it had not repeated itself. But for some reason he had not asked me since the last time. Which I thought was very weird. We hardly spoke to eachother at school except for say hi to eachother in the hallyways. Finally I decided I had to tell him, I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

***

  Seth's P.O.V

  I turned away from the window when my phone began ringing. It was Akiane. I hesitated. That mysterious phone call 3 weeks ago warned me against it. I decided I had to pick it up. I clicked the accept button.

  "Seth here." I said sighing.

***

 I was amazed he even picked up beings that he had not spoken to me in so long. "Um hey. Its Akiane, Im sorry if I didn't talke to you sooner. I was worried. See....." He interupted me.

  "No Akiane, listen. I got a weird phone call that said that if I ever saw you again, you would not be there the next time I looked." I gasped and almost dropped the phone. "I know right?" He said.

 "No no no. I meant, I got the exact same phone call about you!" I almost yelled. He gasped. No wit was my turn to say I know right?

 But then he said something that half worried me and also made me chuckle. "Oh come on. Its a prank. Wanna go out tonight?" He chuckled that heart warming laugh.

 I laughed. "Sure. It would be my honor. Bye." I hung up. I jumped up and did a little happy dance, but I froze when I realized Kayden was watching me. He had an undreadble expression on his face. "Um, heheh." I ran down the hallway still half dancing.

***

  I pulled open my closet doors. Arrgh. Nothing to wear! I chided myself. "Seriously Akiane? You are going out with the man of your dreams now and you still have not gone shopping? Drat. You are literally the worst girlfriend a man could have." 

 I groaned and sat down on the edge of my bed and put my face in my hands. Then I knew what to do. 

***

  Seth's P.O.V

 "Come on Seth.....think....think.......Ah Hah!" I exclaimed. "I know what to do. I will look in recent calls...." I scrolled down the list. "Ah hah. Here it is. Unknown number." I frowned and lookeed for the number that matched it in the county phone book.

 It took about 2 minutes to find the number. But I was nervous. "Okay Seth, it was just a prank. But what if it wasn't. What if it was a disposable phone, and wait......."  I had been looking through the lists of adresses. "I think I have my answer!"

***

A/N 

Sorry if the phone book thing was kind of old fashioned. I didn't really know what else to do. lol i hope you guys enjoy!