Chapter 10

Chapter #10    The Time

  I slowly twirled my spaghetti onto my fork as I watched Seth take a bite of his garlic bread. I could fall for someone this hot anyday. WOW. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 He reached for my hand as I stepped out of the car. "I had a very good night. And you?" He asked softly. I chuckled softly.

 "Lovely."  I nodded and we both looked up at the full moon, He looked at me and we smiled at eacother knowingly. His muscular hands wrapped around my waist and pulle my body closer as our lips touched. 

 Then we kissed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I woke to the ringing of my stupid alarm clock. Oh geez.

Does that thing never quit?

Suddenly I remebered last night. I jumped out of bed practically flinging myself into my large walking closet. I was late for school.....Again......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The sun shone through my windows as I sat up and stretched. Wow. A whole week had gone past. That was fast. I flopped back on my bed and smiled. I could smell the smells of the delicous pancakes floating up the stairs. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and tried to turn it off. 

 "Darn. Its dead." I groaned and rolled off the side of the bed onto the floor. I started laughing. I heard mom coming up the steps. She came around the side of the bed and stood above me and laughed.

  "Good morning sunshine. Looks like you woke up on the right side of bed!" She laughed and sat down on my bed. "Oh, by the way, Seth called and asked to talk to you but I said you were still sleeping." She chuckled. "He seemed surprised." I smiled.

  "Yeah, he cannot sleep in very long." I propped myself up on my elbow. She looked puzzled.

  "How would you know?" She asked with puzzle mixed with amusement written across her face.

  I blushed. "We are lab parteners, and we sit beside eachother in Math, English, and History. And......" I paused. "Every subject!" I burst out laughing at moms surised look.

 She must have known how funny she looked because she started laughing to and leaned to tickle me.

   "Okay sleepy head, you need to come down to breakfast soon. Or its gonna get cold!" She walked out the door and downstairs. I laughed and walked to my closet.

  I had this weird feeling something was going to happen today. Like the feeling I had when my little cousin almost drowned two years ago. I pushed it aside and went on with my day.