Chapter 1

• Opgedragen aan Audrey Kauffman

                                 Chapter 1    Jackson

  I jerked awake and groaned at the monotonous ringing of my stupid alarm clock. "Crap!" I said frustrated. "I am going to be late for school." I jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser. I picked out a low necked sheer creme top and a coral cami along with a pair of black caprees and tan Uggs. I slipped them on and quickly applied some mascara and grabbed my lipgloss. 

  I raced down the steps and grabbed a quick egg sandwhich my mom was making. "Bye mom." I said monotonously.  I ran out the door and quickly started my black Toyota. I gulped my sandwich down just as I pulled into the school parking lot. I jumped out and grabbed my backpack. Just then my phone beeped. I picked it up and read the text i had gotten.

Hey Akiane. Could you pick your brother up from soccer practice on your way home?-Mom

I don't thnk so. Gt stuf 2 do. see u at 6. luv ya-Akiane

I sighed. My mother. She was always getting on us about spending quality time and why did I have to pick up my stupid little brother. He was annoying anyway. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The rest of the day with no one picking on me or anything like that. I got to all my classes on time and was ready to go home very quickly afterward. But as I was putting stuff in my locker, I heard clicking heels on the hard floor and turned to see Natasha and her two friends standing there. I groaned.

  "What do YOU want?" I asked frustrated. But they did not seem to take the hint and bug off. I started walking to my car. But they followed. 

 "Well, well. If it isn't little carrot head." She said laughing. I gritted my teeth. Although I could have ripped her guts out. She knew there was nothing more in this world I hated than to be called carrots.

 "And how are you Mrs. Dirty Dishwasher head. I happen to know that your blonde hair is completely fake." I retorted opening my car door and getting in. I slammed the door and started it. 

 "Well, at least I am not the one with no friends and noy boyfriend. Right girls?" She asked giggling. The two other girls nodded and giggled with her. 

  "Well, at least I'M not the one who got my head stuck in the towel ring last year!" I laughed and drove away leaving her to pout and order her two "friends" to bring her an anti-septic wipe from her bag.

 Grr. That girl, she was forever getting on my nerves. Sometimes I wished I could crush the life out of her.