Welcome To The Playground

Start from the beginning

Vi:"Gotta stay out of sight for this one."

Vi looks up and sees Powder who is staring down the building with nervous eye and breathing heavily.

Mylo:"Called it. This is on you, Vi."

Vi groans on what Mylo said.

Claggor:"I'll get her."

Vi:"*stopping him* No. *to Powder* Powder, look at me. What did I tell you?"

Powder:"That....*exhales* I'm ready."

Vi:"That's right! So?"

Powder closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before letting it out. Vi stepped close to the edge just in case anything happens. Powder then slid down and manages to grab hold on the small roof of a small balcony.

Powder:"Phew!"

She climbs down and grabs hold on the rail. Powder looks down before leaping towards the roof. She made it but didn't make it far enough. Powder began stepping backwards and almost fell off the rooftop but Vi manages to grab her hand, saving her.

Powder:"*panting* Thanks."

Vi pulled her back up and they all continued their way to their destination. Later, the group are now shimming along the roof, carefully walking on the small ledge.

Claggor:"What if Vander finds out we're all the way up here?"

Vi:"You think anyone topside's going hungry? Besides, this is exactly the sort of job Vander would've pulled when he was our age."

Vi reached the edge and looks at her friends.

Vi:"I'm going. Are you with me or not?"

Claggor looked at Mylo, who just shrugged as a form of reply.

Claggor:"*sighs* Vander's gonna kill us."

Vi:"Yeah, only if we screw up. So don't screw up."

Vi drops down and swings herself onto the balcony. She checks through the door and windows to see if there was anyone inside. She checked twice and found no one inside the room.

Vi:"All clear."

Y/N and the rest dropped down and swung themselves onto the balcony. Mylo walks to the door and opens the door by the handle. And of course, it's locked.

Mylo:"*groans* Who locks their balcony?"

Y/N:"Someone who is very protective of their homes, of course."

Mylo:"Yeah, yeah, whatever, smarty-pants."

He knelt down and uses his lockpicking tool to try to get the balcony door open.

Y/N:"*looking around* There's gotta be an open window around here somewhere..."

Vi:"No. I checked. No open windows."

Y/N:"Oh.."

Claggor looks down and sees people walking through the streets, enjoying the nice day. Other than that, there are Enforcers around the streets as well, chatting to one another.

Y/N looked down as well to see the Enforcers. Seeing that, he knew they had to be careful since Enforcers aren't exactly the kind of people you'd want to face with.

Claggor:"There's a ton of Enforcers down there."

Y/N:"Well, that means we're in the right place."

Vi:"*to Mylo* You gonna get that door open any time soon?"

Mylo:"*struggling to pick the lock open* Working on it. Seeing as I'm the only one who knows how to pick locks, I suggest-"