Welcome To The Playground

Start from the beginning

On a bright and sunny day, Vi catches herself on a wall and climbs up with a smile.

Vi:"*looking down at her friends and sister* We're almost there."

She continued climbing up as Mylo, Claggor and Powder cautiously climbed their way up by holding onto some pipes on the wall.

Claggor:"Aw, man."

Y/N, on the other hand, was climbing up even faster, almost catching up to Vi.

Y/N:"*to Mylo, Claggor and Powder* Pick up the pace, ladies! *chuckles*"

The thin-eyed boy chuckles as he kept climbing up while Mylo just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Vi manages to reach the top and takes the time catching her breath. Y/N puts his hands on the edge and pulls himself up, finally reaching the top as well, followed by Vi's younger sister, Powder.

Vi:"Hey, Powder. Come take a look."

Y/N and Powder both followed Vi and looked out the view of Piltover, also known as the City of Progress.

Powder:"Woah."

Vi:"It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

Y/N:"Yeah, no kidding. Plus, the air smells a lot nicer around here."

He had to admit it. The atmosphere in the Top City was way much better than the Under City. Other than that, the environment looks a lot nicer too thanks to the brilliant minds of the many inventors who live around the city.

While the three of them were enjoying the view, Claggor and Mylo managed to reach the top and walked over to where Y/N, Vi and Powder are, joining them in looking out the view.

The scenery is soon interrupted when a blimp passes by above them.

Powder:"One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things."

Mylo:"And one day, *forms a finger gun and points it at the blimp* I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down. *pretends to shoot it with a non existent bullet*"

Vi pushed his arm away and walked over to the edge of the building.

Claggor:"Vi, are, are you sure about this? Look if we get caught-"

Vi:"We're not gonna get caught.  We'll be in and out before anyone notices."

She walks down a lower roof where everyone followed. They kept their balance  until they reached the end. Vi looks down and scans the area before backing up.

Vi:"All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down."

She slid down the roof and catches herself on the small roof of a small balcony. Vi carefully steps down and grabs hold on the rails. She jumped again and lands on the nearby rooftop

Vi looks up to look at her friends and sister who are at the other roof. Claggor stepped forward but Mylo stops him and cracks his knuckles as he walks forward.

He slides down and pretty much the same as Vi did. Mylo smirked but is then surprised to see Claggor has just arrived as well with a cupcake in his mouth.

Y/N readies himself as it was his turn to make the jump. He backs up before running forward.

Y/N:"No guts, no glory!"

He slides down and manages to get at the rooftop where Vi, Mylo and Claggor are.

Claggor:"Couldn't we have at least just walked there?"