Echo House

After Stiles came back around to being himself, he decided it would be best for him and everyone else if he checked into Eichen House. I didn't agree with his decision and tried to talk him out of it as he hadn't even told Scott yet but his mind was already made up. Stiles and his dad got out of the car as me and Scott arrived after I told him he was going. "Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked him. 

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." The sheriff told him. The only reason Stiles had told me was because he knew I would end up respecting his decision even if I heavily disagreed with it and could help him explain to Scott. I was going to wait until he was checked in before telling Scott but I wanted to see if he could try and talk him out of it. 

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles added.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumour in him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet." Scott said, more directed at Stilinski. 

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow that's actually, all surprisingly correct." Stiles said.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?"

"He's not." Stiles cut him off quickly. "It was my decision."

"Stiles I can't help you if you're in here."

"And I can't hurt you."

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..."

"If you can't... If you can't then you have to do something for me, okay. Make sure I never get out."

"Come on." Stilinski sighed.

***

"This is a really bad plan." Scott said.

"It's not that bad." Lydia said lacking confidence.

"It's not that good." Ethan said.

"No one knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armoured car, then we can follow it." Lydia explained.

"So when it get's here..." Allison pointed at the map on the table.

"We attack them?" Aiden said.

"No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help..."

"We attack him."

"No." Me, Lydia and Allison all said at the same time.

"You'll distract him. And Scott will break open the back door." Lydia said.

"I hope." Scott said doubtfully. 

"And you will get Katashi's finger." Lydia told me.

"It's not his actual finger is it?" I asked concerned. 

"You are so out of our league." She said jokingly.

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan asked. 

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the sheriff tampering with federal evidence." I said.

"Guys, this is going to work, we can do this." Allison said. "We're losing Stiles. My dad is in jail for murder. We need to do this."

***

While Kira was going over to the back of the van a man came up from behind a deputy and knocked him out, before opening the back and taking the finger. Kira tried to attack him but he just threw her into the wall knocking her out, and then did the same with Allison. Me and Scott started throwing punches but he just stood there before kicking me in the stomach and punching Scott causing us both to fall to the ground groaning. "You have the eyes of an alpha." The man said crouching down beside Scott. "But where's the strength?"

"Up here." Ethan said and he looked up to see the twins on a balcony about a story above where we were. They jumped over the fence and onto him as Lydia ran over to help Allison up. 

"Stop." Scott said gasping. "Ethan, Aiden."

"Stop!" Lydia shouted at them.

"You want him to come after us?" Aiden asked. "Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous."

"So are we."

"And he looks smart enough to remember that." I said. Scott took the silver finger from his pocket and a small roll of paper fell out into his hand.

"We're here to save a life. Not end one." Scott told them as he dropped the finger in front of him.

***

We took the paper to Deaton hoping he could help us. "There isn't much here, unfortunately." He told us. 

"Does it say anything?" I asked. 

"My Japanese isn't great. Nut it appears to say that one method of expelling a Nogitsune is to change the body of the host."

"Change the body?" Scott said.

"Which begs the question, how do we change Stiles' body?"

"By turning him into a werewolf."