Halloween pt.1

In honour of halloween being next month :)

I woke up late afternoon to a voicemail from Scott telling me that they were in the sheriffs station with dad. I phoned him and asked him why, and it was something to do with Kira and an electricity station and some insane man. He said he needed help and that Stiles would pick me up later and we'd meet them at the station. I'd skipped school that day so he told me about a black light halloween party at Derek's place. "How is it at Derek's?" I asked, knowing that Derek wouldn't allow it if he were here, never mind while he's out of town. "Umm, Danny didn't ask." He said. I rolled my eyes and told him i'd be there. I hadn't told anyone but for the past few days since we saved Malia i'd been going to check in on her and we'd actually started becoming friends. She hadn't been to school, well ever so I showed her some of my school work and she understood none of it, which was understandable. The last time I went to see her she told me she was being shipped off to Eichen House, from the trauma of living in the woods for the past 17 years I would assume. 

I wore a pair of black ripped and a white shirt. Stiles arrived to pick me up at around half 8 and I went outside and got in the passenger seat. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. "Could be worse." He answered. "A lot better now that I can read again and know i'm not dreaming." He laughed, trying to comfort himself, as did I. We pulled up outside the sheriffs station and asked Scott what we were doing he told us to wait in the car and that there were naked pictures of Kira on her phone that our dad had taken for questioning. I just looked at him and nodded not caring to hear any more of the story, Stiles doing the same. "Is something going on between them?" I asked him. "I mean yeah clearly you'd have to blind not to notice, and probably deaf." He said sarcastically. I laughed They came back over and Stiles explained the keycard and the key to them before saying that if they got caught he couldn't help since his dad was under investigation for impeachment and he didn't want to mess anything up more than it already was so if anything happened he would run and leave them both for dead. "Yeah what he said." I said gesturing to Stiles. 

They entered and nothing happened for a while until my dad pulled up. "Ah, hell." Stiles sighed as he walked into the building. "We are so gonna regret this." I said both of us getting out of the jeep and chasing him inside. "Hey, hey, wow! Thank God" Stiles started. "Oh boy, thank the lord you are here dad." I said, both of us blocking him from entering. "What do you want guys?" Asked my dad. "We were just... we were thinking on the case." Stiles stammered. "I was thinking I should clue you in on our thinking." I nodded along as he started talking about how the insane man, Barrow, received information from someone at the school. "And that's uh, our thinking." He finished. We'd kept him occupied for a while, I just hoped it was long enough. Before he walked in Stiles said something about how he knew something my dad didn't want his dad to know. My dad looked at me before telling us to go home because of the curfew and he walked in.

 We started driving to the party and Stiles looked like he wanted to tell me something. "Spit it out already." I said to him. "What- oh erm... so when we saved Malia." He said. "Yeah..." I said encouraging him to continue. "We were in the preserve and um... Lydia and I. We kissed." I looked down before saying that I was happy for him. After all he didn't know about me and her and we weren't official or anything. It still hurt though. "Um Stiles can you take me to Malia's house quickly?" I asked. I figured since she was going away soon she ought to have a night of fun. We arrived and I knocked on the door, asking for Malia. "Come in." Henry said. I walked in and went upstairs. She was led on her bed staring at the ceiling. "Hey, you wouldn't maybe want to come to a party with me would you?" I asked her. "Oh thank God." She said sounding relieved as she got up and got a pair of jeans and a purple top, she took off her jumper leaving her just in a bra. I looked up for a second and remembered how good looking she was. Her hair, her face her voice.  Everything. "What're you staring at?" She asked smirking. "Oh, nothing just daydreaming. I said and smiled at her. We went downstairs and left, getting in the back of the jeep.