Halloween pt.2

We arrived at the party and there were at least 100 people all crowded together in the room, almost everyone with glow in the dark paint on. "Derek can never know about this." I said and Malia just looked at me excited and dragged me down the stairs. We danced as Stiles found his way over to a group of people. I spotted Lydia across the room. "I'll be right back." I said heading in her direction. "Hi." She turned around to face me. "Oh hey Rubes." She said looking guilty. "I'm guessing by the look on your face Stiles told you?" I nodded. "I'm sorry, I am. I just feel like I'm not ready for a relationship with a girl, and I feel like that's not fair on you." She had to shout over the music.

"Okay Lydia, first of all, I was never putting pressure on you to be in a relationship, I was happy with how things were. Second, that doesn't give you the right to kiss Stiles and use that as and excuse. I don't mind, like you said we weren't in a relationship so it's up to you what to do. I assume you don't want to keep seeing me so it's fine, you could have just said so." I finished. She looked down and shook her head before looking me in the eyes and kissing me before apologising again. I walked back over to Malia. 

"Missed me?" I asked jokingly. "Ah yes so much" she responded smirking. "So are you and Lydia a thing or whatever?" She asked me. "No. We kind of were but not anymore. She just wasn't ready to be with a girl I guess. Stiles has liked her for ages though so i'm happy for them." I responded. "Well it's her loss." She shrugged. "Come on." I just looked at her confused. "Dance with me dumbass." She said. "Oh."

I started dancing awkwardly not really sure what to do. I knew I invited her but I hadn't really been out in a while so I was a bit rusty you could say. She looked at me asking what the hell I was doing with her eyes. She moved closer to me and I started being less stiff but still looked awkward as fuck. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Me being a few inches shorter than her, put my arms round her waist and she put hers on my shoulders. We danced for a while before she asked if I wanted to get painted.

We went over to the girl who was doing it and she asked face or body. I looked at Malia. "Body." She said. I took my shirt off and she began painting a sort of tribal pattern with blue paint. After she finished Malia started to walk back into the crowds. "Nope, your turn." I said pulling her back over. 

After we were both painted we went back to dancing. I looked around and spotted Stiles and Lydia dancing together. "Are you mad." Malia asked me. "No, i'm frustrated." I said. "Sexually?" She questioned. I immediately turned my attention back onto her and pulled her closer by her waist so that we were even closer than before. She held my hand and walked over to a step and we sat down. She went away and came back with two ciders.

She looked at me and I looked back at her before she leaned in and kissed me. "Uh, I thought you liked guys?" I said purely out of surprise. "I do like boys. I also like girls. Do you?" She responded. "Absolutely." "Great." And we continued. "Hey. Erm- sorry to interrupt." Stiles appeared. "Have you seen Lydia?" I shook my head and he gave me a look. "I'm sorry, I'm really totally sorry." I said. "I just thought of something and I have to go. Really, I don't want to I wanna stay. I would just, stay here all night, I swear. But I really have to go and I don't want to offend you." "Okay." She said smiling. "Sorry, I just... okay? okay." We'd drank quite a lot over the night so i gave her a bottle of water and told her to drink all of it before leaving with Stiles.

" We'd drank quite a lot over the night so i gave her a bottle of water and told her to drink all of it before leaving with Stiles