Transformation

Stiles' dad had visited Henry Tate, the father and wife of the two children and their mother who had died from what was now being described as an animal attack, a new mystery in Beacon Hills. He discovered that he had been setting up bear traps throughout the woods which we now had to remove. Henry came out with us with his hunting gun, to try and kill the animal he believed to be responsible for his whole family's death, which was in fact his daughter. He spotted Malia and aimed to shoot her right between the eyes. Allison managed to hit him with a tranquilliser dart causing him to fall to the ground. I didn't speak to her all that often but it was apparent that she had been having trouble aiming, so I was glad she'd figured it out. 

I'd caught Malia's scent and as soon as she realised we were there she made a run for it. I started after her and chased her until she reached the wrecked car. She went around the back and I jumped over it landing in front of where she was running, just missing a bear trap. I looked up to see her snarling at me and growled back, looking her in the eyes making them glow. It should in theory be Scott doing this since he's the true alpha, but he'd been having trouble turning lately because of the being dead for 16 hours situation. She turned around to run the other was until Scott came up behind her stopping her again. He'd managed to turn. He growled loudly at her, his eyes glowing red and she stopped and just looked at him. I was so proud of him for finally turning, he was in full control as well, I could tell by the effect he was having on Malia, and I also knew everyone else was proud of him as well as I heard Isaac yell in the distance. Her eyes glowed blue and she cowered, basically bowing down to my brother. She then turned and became human again. She turned to look at us and, woah. That's all I thought. She sat up looking at her hands. I mean she hadn't been human for almost 17 years. I gave her my jacket since she was literally naked and she put it on. We took her back to her fathers house and the sheriff gave her a pair of gray joggers to wear. He offered her a sheriffs department jacket but i just let her keep mine.

She hugged her father and they both started crying so we took that as our cue to leave. I sat in the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep and he started the engine. "Ru- Ruby I can, I can read!" He said reading from the wing mirror. He turned and smiled at me looking relieved, I returned the smile and gave him a hug before he took me and Scott home. 

a/n: this was a short chapter i know but i'll try to have more happen in the next one :)