Nijisanji Lauren Iroas | Key (Drabble)

"Haaah~ Today's stream was so fun!"

"With you screaming a lot that is."

Lauren and Axia have just ended a collaboration stream together. They were chilling in the studio where Axia's eyes started to wander around the room. His teal orbs widened when they landed on the small key that his partner always wears around his neck.

"I always wanted to ask this but does that key open to anything?"

The key around his neck opens to a box he owns. The box looks like a small treasure chest, but it is filled with valuable items to Lauren. The little chest contains little trinkets and memorabilias sorted by you, his girlfriend, for Lauren to keep before he leaves Eden.

One of the items was a small letter, the words are your wishes for him. Every time he reads through it, his heart is filled with love, adoration, but he also feels the vacant space beside him that you always occupy.

You couldn't join him on his journey to Earth, so you organized that box as a gift so that Lauren "can have a little bit of you everywhere with him" as you said.

"Ah! It was from that girl that was with you at the lobby before we left Eden to Earth right?"

"Yeah, I can't wait for her to come and experience life on Earth."

"With you? Hehe."

"Stop messing around, you little shit."

"I'll be waiting for you, my love."

"Don't miss me too much Lauren, and remember to have fun."

Published: (On Tumblr) November 17th, 2021