Nijisanji Mayuzumi Kai | Relationship Headcanons

The white hat hacker rarely showed emotions to anyone, always dense, always stoic with his friends and in front of the viewers

The white hat hacker rarely showed emotions to anyone, always dense, always stoic with his friends and in front of the viewers. He's also quite secretive about things he does, is it a hacker thing?

Behind the cameras however, Mayuzumi Kai is more than he seems. He expresses himself freely to you, someone he holds very dear to him and someone he could confide in.

Mayuzumi is constantly updating you on what he is doing and his schedule. Sometimes he will make plans for you two to have private times together whether be playing games or just relaxing beside each other.

He would also let you plan dates and he would try to make time for it. Mayuzumi is willing to go outside for dates with you and let you drag him anywhere you want to go. Mayuyu enjoys going anywhere if you're beside him.

He would have a small smile when you two hold hands and walk around the city, looking for a restaurant to dine in before he has to stream later in the day.

Whenever he goes live, you would be in the room next door, watching his stream or doing your own things. Occasionally you would open the door to check on Mayuzumi, giving him snacks and water. In return, he will silently mouth a thanks to you.

Oftentimes, your boyfriend can be quite a cuddle bug, just wanting to hug you or have your body close to him to feel your warmth. If you're busy or are not paying attention to him, he would paw at your arm with his shirt's sleeve over his hand, while sitting on his gaming chair and roll around the house.

Mayuzumi is currently sitting on his gaming chair, feet on the chair and knees tucked under his chin with both hands latched onto your arm, "(Name), come sit with me and watch me play Apex." he asked in a monotone voice with his usual deadpan face.

You grunted and walked to the kitchen with difficulty as you were dragging the lanky boy along with his chair, unbothered by his antics, "Mayuyu, let me get some food then I'll be right with you."

He likes to have you sit on his lap while he's on his gaming chair facing the screen. He could hug you close when you're in front of or feeling you lean onto him when he's doing something on his computer or playing games.

He loves it when you sit facing him, hugging him and your eyes droopily blinking to a close while he's still up and awake working late again. He would lightly caress your hair and place a kiss on the crown of your head. It's the sense of intimacy between you two he lives for.

Though you two have been together for a long time, Mayuzumi still has the subconscious thought of you leaving him. He isn't like other "ideal" boyfriends, he can't go out with you often, he's too shy to do anything too intimate, he's always staying up late and wakes up late.

But despite his worries, his domestic qualities are more than enough for you. He doesn't go out that often unless needed, leaving more private times together in your own home. Mayuzumi would lend you a hand around the house if he can, helping prepare dinner with you in the kitchen is his favorite pastime, you both would talk about various things around both of your lives.

There are moments you unaccounted for when dating Mayuzumi, but those times make you shake your head in amusement at the dynamic this man has.

One annoying skill Mayuzumi has and takes advantage of is that he can walk frighteningly quiet, even with his slippers on. He likes to annoy you by quietly creeping behind you then unknowingly scare you by just placing a hand on your shoulder or head. The amount of screams and accidental injuries Mayuzumi received taught him a lesson to never do them again.

Other than that, Mayuyu can make you laugh in unique ways, saying such odd jokes while having his stoic face always cracks you up or often blurting witty remarks about random things.

Mayuzumi was sitting at his computer scrolling through Twitter when he asked this question, "Nee (Name), what's the name of the band that sang Believer?"

You're occupying another chair in the same room beside your boyfriend, looking up from your phone at him in confusion, "Just search it up Mayuyu, but I think it's Imagine Dragons."

He turned to you with the blankest face he could make without breaking the facade, "Imagine Dragons deez nuts." (Imagine dragging deez nuts)

(I'm sorry but I had to)

Every day is something new between you two, whether spent quiet and affectionate or in foolish but humorous times. Mayuzumi is a happy man, content with his offline life with you. He's very grateful you stayed with him, giving what he's always missing in his heart.

 He's very grateful you stayed with him, giving what he's always missing in his heart

Published: (On Tumblr) September 3rd, 2021